SV+ Ideas Reverse Replies
So, I compiled a small list of ideas for how to change sv+ to make it a bit more interesting and fun, as minecraft "hard" difficulty should be renamed to "a little less easy". The changes will mostly impact Mob AI, as well as crafting recipies, but if you have more ideas feel free to tell me below. Once we got a set of ideas established I'll create a google form where you can rate every suggested change 1-10, so that we can sort out the ones noone wants, and only implement those ofc >:D
Anyway here's the list:
- Improved Zombie AI: Zombies will no longer go in solo, but group up to be three or more before attacking a player
- Preventing boss fight exploits (such as wither in nether roof) to make the fights be actual fights
- Adjusted spawn rates
- An actual year cycle with the season starting in summer (long days, short nights) - but as it progresses this will turn over as it becomes winter, then go back when it becomes summer again. Crops will grow slow and have a chance to die in winter conditions if not sheltered, rivers and the ocean might freeze, and the type of mobs also changes with the time of the year.
- Tweaking recipies to make more sense, such as: baking bread before it becomes edible, you can't just turn bones into bonemeal but you have to grind it with flint...
- Turning machines into multi block structures (e.g. a furnace can only smelt some subset of things, if you want to melt down iron you need a higher tier multiblock structure)
- Adding more machines that will change recipies. As of now, you cannot obtain xp bottles to store your XP, but what about an EXP drain that you can use to bottle your XP?
- Adding "knowledge books" to teach villagers trades/improve existing trades (Props to doom for this idea)
- Elytra trade: As all close to spawn elytras are usually gone within minutes, there's a chance to find an elytra knowledge book to teach a villager an expensive trade for an elytra
- Mob eggs: When you find a dungeon and you break the spawner, there's a chance that it will drop a knowledge book of the mob type the spawner was. Use it to teach a villager how to trade you mob eggs of that kind.
- Mining ores has a tiny chance of dropping a knowledge book for the ore you just mined, allowing you to trade for that precious... Umm dirt. Yeah you just got a dirt book. Gz?
- Improvement books: These are "blank" knowledge books that you can find in dungeons and enchant. Using said book on a villager will allow you to select a trade, giving you a chance to upgrade the selected trade according to the enchantments you applied before.
- Enchanting knowledge books with e.g. efficiency will give you a higher trade value, enchanting it with infinity will allow you to reuse it once (this consumes the enchant). Enchanting it with mending will give the book durability that you will have to refill with XP each time you use it.
If you have any more ideas don't be scared to reply, I'll only slaughter you a bit if your idea is stupid :>
Please Log in to post a reply.