My Build Team Submission

RedstonerOther → My Build Team Submission

I apologize for the super super annoying links instead of just the pictures, but im scared to bother logal for help and forward about a billion pictures. (If you dont know yet logal is my brother :P)

So for a while, i have been wanting to get into the Build Team, but missed my chances many times. So this is going to be HOPEFULLY my chance to get into the hecking team that I’m not going to hecking miss cause bleh. So I guess all i gotta do is to humbly brag about my stuff. :>

Sooooo here’s a random dragon head I will most likely never finish. My reference is doomblah… doomblah dergon.

Oh yeah, The Aller. Boat race thing. Yay. I built 90% of the track, and i teamed up with the deco.

More Aller. Terra-forming is one thing i think I’m rather good at.

Aller Mineshaft.

Little hill i made while i yell at reds and reds yells at me.

Creepy thing that stares at you.

House i made for MidnightBlue11 :DDDD

Not really worth it, small house i gave up on. Acacia wood style. BPhineas’s shit everywhere.

Cute lil dergon pixel art.

Another Dergon based off of Midnightblue11.

A scary monster head. I’m particularly proud of this one.

Small dragon statue.

Not even sure why i made this but i guess it’s cool. pixel art.

SCREEEEEEEEEEEE FAT BIRD DRAGON No reds thats not a boat race thats a griffin.

A decent sized dragon! :D I know the feet need fixing, but i think i know how to fix it.

Chinese dragon. Also the gay dragon cause it’s rainbow.

This is the first dragon i made. It’s very derpy and impossible to get any good angle, but worth putting in i think.

Lol. I got mad at the snow spawn because the dragon looked like a sausage. (No offence :»>) i will never finish this dragon. I lost inspiration and the legs are fucked up like mad. lil skinny sticks.

lmao. Not going to say anything cause it’s a gift i dont wanna spoil though it was just spoiled. :l

A huge project id been working on for a long time. It also is an example of my building style for well, buildings. I am best at old ruins, i cannot do the mid-evil buildings like at spawn. I can do basic houses, and weird “Modern” buildings, but thats pretty much it. I dont really build many houses soooooo yeah.

More screenshots of The ForesT

:‘D kinda ugly from a-far.

ELYTRA PVP MAP

This is the Elytra PVP map im having trouble on. I have huge huge plans, but i need help. Logal was thinking of maybe making a plug-in so that when you stand on the tower you get regeneration and some resistance so everyone would be battling for the tower. I have so much to do, and maybe the build team could help me or something.. not sure how we would get it to the world though without crashing the server……. yeah….. but this is the main reason i want to join build team. Also i feel like a little shit cause i started making this expecting for everyone to just be like “Welp stone’s making the pvp map” When now i see Tatl working on the real pvp map… heh… sorry.

(Nothing really done as you can tell)

And now i realize how much room i still have that i should use.

replying for attention

thank.

I fixed the pictures because all those links were painful to look at.
Thaaannnnkkkkkk yyyoouuuuuuuuuuuu ppppppjjjjjjjjj

You could of asked the build team lead, in game.

@Brubri, this is for you.

Edit: I also made your title less cancerous.

I have actually been offline in game for a long time, so the thread is justified, @minenash (next time tag me correctly so I can see the email :p).

@sToneForesT, a few days ago we were talking about buildteam applications in the buildteam subforum, so I’m sure they’re going to be a thing soon. At the moment I can say that your building skills look very good, you’ll be surely taken into consideration.

Off-topic: if someone that is reading this is part of the buildteam, go reply to that thread, please.

@minenash excuse me but my titles are perfect u lil fart

@BrubriRedstone :D

@BrubriRedstone uh… its been 3 weeks so im going to assume you forgot about this thingy… uh… am i accepted or no…? heh…
It’s funny how I can be seen in about a quarter of the screenshots. I would +1 if I could for Stone getting into Build Team.
@sToneForesT I was waiting for answers from other BuildTeam members, since I wanted to ear others opinion about it, but no one (except Rman) answered. If no one of them is going to reply, I’m probably going to do it anyway.