Syrl_, RedNationRS (on behalf of Alugia7)

RedstonerBlames → Syrl_, RedNationRS (on behalf of Alugia7)

CLOSED

==DISCLAIMER: I am posting this on the behalf of Alugia7. These here are the original /reports made:==

[10:03:23 INFO]: [0][2018/06/15 23:07] Alugia7: Syrl_ being extremly disresepctful, asking people to post a negative video about me [10:03:23 INFO]: [1][2018/06/15 23:07] Alugia7: RedNationRS linking a negative video about me

@Alugia7 I’m filling out this report for you. Please edit anything that you think should be edited. If you delete this thread or modify it to an extent where it doesn’t represent the situation anymore I will permanently ban you. Just so that you’re aware.

Description

From a third person view, nothing.

Failed attempts

Repeatedly hitting F3+D and telling people about it.

Chat

Time

2018/06/15 21:07 UTC

Grief

I cried a little, does that count as causing me grief?

Proof

[23:01:46] [Async Chat Thread - #1167/INFO]: Syrl_ → no Alugia :) [23:01:54] [Async Chat Thread - #1167/INFO]: Syrl_ → Remember of your clock on synergy [23:02:00] [Async Chat Thread - #1167/INFO]: Syrl_ → and then you know why I hate you [23:02:15] [Async Chat Thread - #1167/INFO]: RedNationRS → i have the video of that Syrl_ [23:02:29] [Async Chat Thread - #1167/INFO]: Syrl_ → send it here rednation pls [23:02:41] [Async Chat Thread - #1167/INFO]: Alugia7 → really... dont [23:02:45] [Async Chat Thread - #1167/INFO]: Syrl_ → After this everybody will understand why Alugia is really a dumbass [23:04:35] [Server thread/INFO]: Alugia7 issued server command: /p deny Syrl_ [23:04:45] [Server thread/INFO]: Alugia7 issued server command: /p deny RedNationRS [23:05:38] [Async Chat Thread - #1167/INFO]: Syrl_ → you have hte link Rednation? [23:05:58] [Async Chat Thread - #1167/INFO]: Alugia7 → you should not be posting that [23:06:00] [Server thread/INFO]: Alugia7 issued server command: /rules [23:06:18] [Async Chat Thread - #1167/INFO]: Syrl_ → Why alugia? After what you did I won't follow your order [23:06:35] [Async Chat Thread - #1167/INFO]: RedNationRS → well i couldnt find the video Syrl_ [23:06:42] [Async Chat Thread - #1167/INFO]: Syrl_ → rofl [23:06:46] [Async Chat Thread - #1167/INFO]: Syrl_ → Nyx [23:06:51] [Async Chat Thread - #1167/INFO]: Syrl_ → you remember where it is exactly? [23:07:03] [Async Chat Thread - #1167/INFO]: RedNationRS → but w8 Syrl_ [23:07:20] [Server thread/INFO]: Alugia7 issued server command: /report Syrl_ being extremly disresepctful, asking people to post a negative video about me [23:07:26] [Async Chat Thread - #1167/INFO]: Syrl_ → oh yea [23:07:28] [Async Chat Thread - #1167/INFO]: Syrl_ → itt waws this one [23:07:42] [Async Chat Thread - #1167/INFO]: Syrl_ → thank you rednation [23:07:45] [Server thread/INFO]: Alugia7 issued server command: /report RedNationRS linking a negative video about me [23:08:05] [Async Chat Thread - #1167/INFO]: Syrl_ → Alugia, you crashed several times Synergy, now this video is gonna crash you [23:08:15] [Async Chat Thread - #1167/INFO]: Alugia7 → no [23:08:56] [Async Chat Thread - #1167/INFO]: Syrl_ → why you try to lie? All the proof is in the video [23:09:10] [Async Chat Thread - #1167/INFO]: Alugia7 → so you are going to continue breaking the rules [23:09:38] [Async Chat Thread - #1167/INFO]: Syrl_ → WHich rule I am breaking Alugia? [23:09:54] [Async Chat Thread - #1167/INFO]: RedNationRS → idk Syrl_ was talking about Alugia7 trying to crash syn, and then i had video, but i found a video that space upload so ye [23:09:56] [Async Chat Thread - #1167/INFO]: Alugia7 → rule one (common sense), rule 2 (Respect players) [23:10:17] [Async Chat Thread - #1167/INFO]: Syrl_ → rule one (common sense), I don't see the problem with my commons sense [23:10:19] [Server thread/INFO]: Alugia7 lost connection: Disconnected [23:10:30] [Async Chat Thread - #1167/INFO]: Syrl_ → rule 2 (respect player) I don't see why I will respect you after what you did [23:10:34] [Async Chat Thread - #1167/INFO]: Syrl_ → and I know he just disconnected [23:11:34] [Server thread/INFO]: Added 1 player(s) to team e_builder: Alugia7 [23:11:37] [Async Chat Thread - #1167/INFO]: Syrl_ → wb [23:11:40] [Async Chat Thread - #1167/INFO]: Syrl_ → rule 2 (respect player) I don't see why I will respect you after what you did [23:12:11] [Async Chat Thread - #1167/INFO]: Alugia7 → thats not an exceptions [23:13:22] [Thread-18978/INFO]: RedSthunder00 to Alugia7: lie about what you've done and you risk having issues here [23:13:30] [Thread-18979/INFO]: Alugia7 to RedSthunder00: im not lying rn [23:14:08] [Thread-18980/INFO]: Alugia7 to RedSthunder00: they said "crahse", and it was very far from crashing [23:17:31] [Thread-18981/INFO]: RedSthunder00 to Alugia7: remember there are logs that can be used against you [23:17:35] [Thread-18982/INFO]: RedSthunder00 to Alugia7: just saying [23:17:51] [Thread-18983/INFO]: RedSthunder00 to Alugia7: so if you are indeed telling the truth, you should not fear any consequene [23:17:54] [Thread-18984/INFO]: RedSthunder00 to Alugia7: consequence* [23:21:53] [Thread-18992/INFO]: Syrl_ to Alugia7: WIll you admit that you crashed Synergy?! [23:22:03] [Thread-18993/INFO]: Alugia7 to Syrl_: Syrl_ lag =!= crash [23:22:09] [Thread-18994/INFO]: Syrl_ to Alugia7: it crashed [23:22:15] [Thread-18995/INFO]: Syrl_ to Alugia7: and you lagged for long time the server [23:22:23] [Thread-18996/INFO]: Syrl_ to Alugia7: it was under 10 tps by moment [23:22:29] [Thread-18997/INFO]: Alugia7 to Syrl_: that was not a crash [23:22:42] [Thread-18998/INFO]: Syrl_ to Alugia7: I said the most of the time it was 10 tps [23:22:49] [Thread-18999/INFO]: Syrl_ to Alugia7: but you stil crashed sometime the server [23:23:01] [Thread-19000/INFO]: Alugia7 to Syrl_: when [23:23:14] [Thread-19001/INFO]: Alugia7 to Syrl_: timestamp? [23:23:37] [Thread-19007/INFO]: Syrl_ to Alugia7: I don't remember exactly, all i know is the server crashed [23:23:56] [Thread-19012/INFO]: Alugia7 to Syrl_: ive watched that entire thing before [23:24:06] [Thread-19013/INFO]: Alugia7 to Syrl_: although the tps dropped, it was nowehre near crashing [23:24:08] [Thread-19014/INFO]: Syrl_ to Alugia7: Space didn't record everything [23:24:22] [Thread-19016/INFO]: Syrl_ to Alugia7: first, because he doesn't have only that to do [23:24:42] [Thread-19026/INFO]: Syrl_ to Alugia7: second, because he was offline before the crash [23:25:07] [Thread-19030/INFO]: Alugia7 to Syrl_: stop lying to me here [23:25:18] [Thread-19032/INFO]: Syrl_ to Alugia7: I can say you the same [23:25:27] [Thread-19034/INFO]: Alugia7 to Syrl_: it did not crash [23:25:44] [Thread-19035/INFO]: Alugia7 to Syrl_: if it actually had, there would not have been the second round [23:25:49] [Thread-19037/INFO]: Syrl_ to Alugia7: Well, maybe I don't remember well, I admit. But you still made the server lagging for long time [23:27:13] [Thread-19052/INFO]: Syrl_ to Alugia7: all I ask you, is admitting that you made the server lagging AF on purpose [23:27:23] [Thread-19053/INFO]: Alugia7 to Syrl_: thats better [23:28:22] [Thread-19061/INFO]: Syrl_ to Alugia7: do you agree with that? [23:28:33] [Thread-19062/INFO]: Alugia7 to Syrl_: yes [23:28:37] [Thread-19063/INFO]: Syrl_ to Alugia7: thank you [23:28:47] [Thread-19064/INFO]: Syrl_ to Alugia7: that's great from you admitting that

yadayada more BS I don’t feel like filtering more logs. This already is a huge waste of my time. Feel free to post more logs from your client or some shit I don’t care. RedNationRS did post this video in chat. Also at some point alugia was like “I’m just gonna keep spamming F3+D” or some shit I can’t be arsed to cite properly. It’s like 300 lines of logs where they keep yelling at each other. Any further comments from my side will be done in a reply to this as they obviously aren’t part of the blame itself.

And here’s my comment:

I have hereby revoked your permissions to use the ingame ==/report== command. You keep spamming it with useless, baseless reports. You are, and this is not disrespecting you because it’s nothing but the truth, an annoyance to the entire community. You are an overly negative person that apparently has a problem with other people having fun. Not only that, but you have a problem with other people in general. You are hypocritical beyond belief. You are constantly making trouble. Sure, one might argue that “it’s the others causing it, you just get sucked in”, but ya know did you try staying out of it then?

All that Syrl_ has done is state, and and reason why, that he lost all respect for you. I support him 100% there. What you have done is preeeeetty far down the ladder of “how bad can you behave”. He didn’t treat you bad. He didn’t insult you. He just, straight up to your face, called you what he thinks of you. Sure the After this everybody will understand why Alugia is really a dumbass might’ve been the wrong choice of words. Maybe After this everybody will understand why Alugia is really a fucking asshole would’ve been more appropriate. But apart from that, are you fucking serious? Reporting someone because they, in context of the ongoing discussion, post video proof of the argument they made because you keep denying it? Sorry, but did you leave your brain in bed that day?

I hereby give you one last formal warning. One single, no matter how minor, offense and you will be permanentely banned. I don’t care about if it’s you yelling at someone in caps. Even one single line of caps is enough. You have reported people literally for just saying the same thing twice, possibly by accident or some shit. You went out of your way to write a fucking report, that makes me search chat logs for ten minutes because I’m like “oh someone has actually gone through the effort of making a report? Better put some effort into finding out what actually happened” and then all that happened is they joined, asked the same question twice, and then left again. Which in your view apparently is punishable and report worthy behaviour. So yes. One single fucking line of caps is enough to tip it over the line. Fix your mentality.

Oh btw if you feel like going “but I’m not overly negative”: You have left 15 positive votes on the forums so far. Oh, and 32 negative votes. That’s a fucking 70% - 30% ratio of being negative. Get yourself sorted out already.

New creepy pasta I made (I’m new at this, plz no hate): Alugia7 as moderator.

Now back to the thread. Pepe, why didn’t you close this? There’s no arguement to be made here..

What Syrl_ has done wrong was taking a TP request way too far and trying to bring a past indecent into public chat, and refusing to stop annoying me in PMs after being asked to stop. But Syrl_ saying that I was crashing syn several times, even though it never got close to crashing at any point, which was the real problem here. (I will admit the major TPS drop though)

[23:08:05] [Async Chat Thread - #1167/INFO]: Syrl_ → Alugia, you crashed several times Synergy, now this video is gonna crash you [23:21:53] [Thread-18992/INFO]: Syrl_ to Alugia7: WIll you admit that you crashed Synergy?! [23:23:37] [Thread-19007/INFO]: Syrl_ to Alugia7: I don’t remember exactly, all i know is the server crashed [23:24:42] [Thread-19026/INFO]: Syrl_ to Alugia7: second, because he was offline before the crash

Further in the discussion, Syrl_ still refused to stop after let him know that I don’t want to continue it, and then started asking other people to tell me that he wants to be unignored.

@Alugia7, you’re literally annoyed at somebody for not having respect for you because you purposely attempted to lag a server (which you admit was partially successful). This is literally the lowest iq shit I’ve ever heard. He was (for the most part), quite civil during the conversation and didn’t do anything that should’ve been offensive. Someone who supposedly has 140iq would know how to deal with this shit:

[21:47:31] [Server thread/INFO]: Alugia7 issued server command: /me has at least 140 [21:47:31] [Server thread/INFO]: - Alugia7 ⇦ has at least 140

Legit you need to grow the fuck up and stop being such a nuisance. I don’t know anybody who appreciates you being here, and the server would probably be a nicer place without you. Stop assuming this place is some safespace where nobody can have fun, we’re a minecraft server, not North Korea.

You’ve obviously misused /report here. I can’t remember where in the rules that it states that people aren’t allowed to link a video in chat. If you don’t like the video because it portrays you badly, that’s your own fucking fault, why the fuck were you building a lag machine? Also “extremely disrespectful” seems pretty exaggerated for someone calling you a “dumbass”, especially when it’s true.

Imho, you’re pretty fucking lucky you actually got another chance from Pep, I would’ve voted to ban you a while ago. Let me leave you with a quote from a Swedish midget:

“IF YOU CAN’T STAND THE HEAT, STAY OUT OF THE HEAT"

Ok so you have reported Syrl_ because he didn’t get the facts right on how you harmed synergy exactly. Did I get this right now? Because him not getting his facts right on how you harmed synergy, “[that']s the real problem here”. Just making sure because I don’t feel like banning Syrl_ for the wrong thing. Not getting right how exactly you lagged/crahsed another server is a really major offense and we have to take this seriously.

Also, you reported Syrl_ for your incapability for using /ignore, which is yet another HUGE factor. Syrl_ I’m sorry but this really doesn’t look good for you. You didn’t realize that he only nearly crashed syn instead of actually crashing it, you failed to tell him about the ignore feature for way too long, you didn’t abuse /report enough and also you were telling the truth. How dare you tell the truth on this server. </s>.

@Alugia7 this is enough. I’m done with you. When I originally posted this, I told you to fix your mentality. I said you would get one last chance. Which you have successfully used up now. You failed to realise your mistake, but you continue trying to blame everything on others. Oh hurrdadurr Syrl_ did this, Syrl_ did that, I’m so perfect, I only nearly crashed syn but never got to actually doing it, so really, it’s Syrl_’s fault and he should be banned for not realising that I harmed them in a different way than what he thought. No. I expected you to admit your mistakes, or to actually justify the necessity of both the reports. You entirely ignored the report on RedNationRS. You also failed to justify the report on Syrl_. I told you before to stop trolling. I thought that even someone with 7IQ would realise that when you are told to stop spamming bullshit on the forums, and to stop trolling, that maybe you also should stop trolling on the server, and not spam a feature meant for serious cases where people break the rules, or when there’s an actual issue. So you should’ve had absolutely no issues on realizing that. But you failed to prove that you made an actual valid point with the reports in question. As I expected the reports to be absolute garbage anyway, I also gave you the 2nd option of apologizing. Seeing your mistake, and standing up for it. Which you entirely failed as well. You are so full of yourself, that you are incapable of making mistakes. According to your view. You always search for someone else who you can blame. Whatever happens, it’s always “them”. And I cannot stand that.

I do not want you being a part of this community anymore.

You are allowed one last post on this forum. You are already banned on the server, and I will ban you from the forums, right after you make your last reply, your last thread, or whatever. You have exactly one more post. Maybe there is actually some people that you want to say bye to. Maybe there is something you still have to say. Your choice what you use it for, it’s entirely up to you. One last post. Oh and don’t go like “yeah if I just don’t post I cannot actually be banned” - I’ll just ban you tomorrow then.

Press 7 to pay respect.

1. Could you send me schematics of my plot
  2. IDK what is wrong with you. Every time you try to fix anything, you do it with a hostile mindsent which is why you are going nowhere. It would also be nice if there was a staff abuse forum because i did not ask you to post a blames thread for me. This was a blames forum against ==THEM==, not me. You have handled every situation poorly. You just try and fail to solve problems by giving people a hard time. It has not worked and is not working.

I have a good paying job. I am running a server, in a staff lead and administrator position. I am managing my own life pretty well, have my own flat, I got friends, heck I’m with them right now. And I somehow still find the time to put up with all of this without quitting.

You? Got banned.

Therefor, your approach is superior to mine. Have a good day.

https://redstoner.com/schematics/Alugia7/

Damn, my favourite anime finally came to a finale.

RIP Alugia7 (2017-2018)

EDIT: Oh and Pepe is actually a ==NICE== person

RIH Alugia7 (2017-2018)

FTFY