ModernWilliam

RedstonerAppeals → ModernWilliam

CLOSED

Type of ban / demotion Permanent

Ban/Demotion reason I was banned because of ban-evading with an alt account.

What I have done wrong When I (King_WilliamB) was temp-banned from Redstoner, I logged on to my server to work on my calculator. I needed to debug it, so I launched my alt account. My server was underneath the Redstoner server. When I tried to double click on my server with my alt to log on, I accidentally joined Redstoner. I then said, “Oops. Missclick” and immediately logged out of Redstoner to join my server.

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted I would be surprised for my alt to be unbanned. About a year ago, I went through a lot of temp-bans and staff on the server didn’t like me, which was understandable because of how annoying I was. I am not saying that because the staff on Redstoner didn’t like me affected my bans. The reason why I got an alt a long time ago was to record survival time-lapses. I didn’t know about the replay mod, so I got the alt. I never really used it for the survival time-lapses and instead ended up using it to debug my redstone. I used it to debug my doors, elevators, and even my calculator. I would just like to have my alt account back because I have had no intention of ever ban-evading. I would just like for it to be unbanned because I want to debug some of my redstone contraptions, which I often do. Recently, I wanted to make sure when I was copying and expanding my multi-floor elevator from my normal plot to me big plot correctly.

I would just like to reappeal
Yes, and last time you appealed you were not unbanned, there is no reason why the case should be different this time - there is no justified reason to unban you.
A justified reason to unban my alt would be that it was a misclick. It was a mistake that I regret entirely, and mistakes happen. I know that I have had previous offenses and I have never had any intention to evade a ban, even when I don’t think the ban was justified.

“Whether it was intentional or not, it was still using an alt and evading a ban, so this policy was used:

The use of an alt is allowed, but discouraged. However, if you are banned, the use of an alt will result in a permanent ban of the alt and a time extension to your main account’s ban.

Your alt was permanently banned as well on your first temporary ban, however I was nice enough to unban it then. This is the second time however, so it will stay. Your main account will be unbanned in 7 days, so I’m not sure why you need your alt anyway. Every time I asked before why you use an alt so much, you failed to provide a reason other than “idk” or “just because”.”

-Quoted from Logal in your last appeal. Did you actually read the replies or are you just gonna keep saying it was a missclick?

I read all of the replies. I apologize for all of my previous bans, and I regret all of them. I can understand why the person who banned my alt the second time thought I intentionally misclicked, but I did not purposely misclick.

You cannot apologize for the bans, only for the actions thta led up to them. Anyway, it doesn‘t matter if you purposely joined or if it was ann accident. You joined. That‘s all that matters for that rule. So unless you have evidence that either:

• You didn‘t join with your alt while your main was banned
  • The ban on your main was unjust itself

Until then, this ban is justified.

“But I missclicked” incoming Pep OMEGALUL
What was the reason the ban on my main was placed?
Ok. Found it. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I got banned for an hour for asking a staff member to change my nickname to “WilliamFuckwad”. The staff member then changed it to that. Later, another staff member came on, and temp-banned me for an hour because I had an inappropriate nick. I was fine with this, but later I got ticked off after the ban was over because I have seen many nicknames that have broken the nickname rules. I have even seen nicks that have broken this exact rule. I can give examples if needed.
Dude this is closed stop trying already.
This thread is locked.