./p coowner <name>

RedstonerFeature requests → ./p coowner <name>

What feature do I want: A feature which allows you to allow certain people to have permission to do /add and /deny on your plot

Why I think it’s useful: I’ve been working on a couple of projects with other people on either my plot on their plot and would have found it useful to be able to or be able to allow the person I’m working with to be able to add or deny people from the plot when the other person is not online.

Since we’ve faced griefing from people merely ADDED to plots before, I’m against this. Also, we use PlotMe so it’s probably not the best idea to change too much of it since it’s already temperamental :S
I can agree with PJ. It would be possible to add this because we fixed a ton of bugs in PlotMe before by changing the code. This could be added if it is a player’s responsibility to only give this to people you trust and that staff members are not responsible for any damages done because of this feature.
I think the majority of players can be expected to use this feature appropriately and not give the rank to any random person. If you want add a warning message/a restriction to only let builders+ be co-owners or use this command.
It’s really easy to get new players to add random people. We’ve seen it happen countless times, so I don’t see why it would be different for a co-own feature. It would be a great feature to have, but the risks with it are just too high.

new players

Like I said you could only allow builders+ to do it

+1, but for a slightly different reasons, alts. Ofc this could also be done by linking alts to their main account.

We might add a privileged “status” (owner, privileged, allowed, default, banned) to Parcels2, which would allow them to add/remove allowed players and change plot settings.

If we do, it’ll come with a HEAFTY Warning.