Aqapt

RedstonerBlames → Aqapt

SOLVED

Description

Aqapt repeatedly called people dumbasses, f*ggots, stupid, idots, retarted, etc.

Failed attempts

Me (Tomato_Matt), @2xjtn, and @spiderroom (plus some others) repeatedly asked him to stop

N/A

Time

Time(span) of the incident. 2018-07-07 12:35

Grief

N/A

Proof

@2xjtn’s Proof

@Tomato_Matt’s Proof

Ok, well, this might not be a serious violation of the rules, but it is still a violation (specifically of chat rules 1 and 3, I would say). I have no idea what prompted all of this, and if you don’t like how I deal with the situation, please feel free to inform me with the rest of the details.

You should have some common sense, @Aqapt, and show respect to your fellow players. I’m sure you wouldn’t have acted like this if a staff member were online at the time. Arguing is understandable, but there comes a point when you should just leave it. You have /ignore so you can make good use of it, not to taunt people like you did. You were not particularly offensive, but you were rude and immature. I also particularly dislike your use of the F slur- there is no need for that kind of thing, ever.

Unless the other staff members think I am being too harsh (or too lenient, but I doubt that), I think I will settle for giving you a stern warning and a one-day ban to think your actions over. I know it can be easier said than done, but please try to think before you speak next time.

Edit: Apparently there were a lot of ingame reports and someone else got to those before me (I was unaware of their existence, and as a note for next time, unless something is urgent please refrain from reporting it both ingame and on the forums). You’re banned for 10 hours from now, consider yourself lucky :P