Whats going on with this unreasonable mute?

RedstonerAppeals → Whats going on with this unreasonable mute?

SOLVED

I seem to have been muted, and for how long as not been told. No timer down below or anything in between to tell be how long. I can’t find a section to report staff either which is rather stupid. {is it that the place thinks the staff do nothing wrong?} Down below I have put in some gyazos {just 3} of what happened. I wasn’t super disrespectful, I didn’t call anyone names? At this point I am left to believe that I was muted for my own opinion that wasn’t “Super controversial”

https://gyazo.com/1435cd2bee1b7a968cbb55295b370af0 https://gyazo.com/a7b70efa419297fa9122a2716e6a8146 https://gyazo.com/1ff50cf7703497733e1429a1a123f523

{edit: the screenshots are just the mute, but as you can see before I was muted there was no warn, and Im sure if you check warns there will be no warns for it} {edit2: I realized it should be posted here instead}

1. In case you didn’t notice, Reporting a player
  2. You were muted for the duration of you sending one message, and then two single dots. I don’t understand the point of this really.
Wasting even more of Pep’s time with this useless ass post too. BabyRage

Okay duration of how long the mute lasts? and I don’t recall saying a message then " .." and in case you don’t understand my message, its simply asking a question of how long, and if I get muted for a message and a .. what the frick kind of system is this?

{also max} that post adds nothing to this and it doesnt help at all?}

The messages you were muted for were:

Why am I muted . .

(Which is exactly what I said) That implied, that you were muted no longer than the 2nd dot you sent.

so what your saying is when chat said I was muted I tested to be sure “why am i muted..” that counts? this was the reason I was muted? also saying thats the reason why is flawed since I was muted before it? also you still didnt answer for how long will I be muted.

Open thine eyes and thou shalt see:

The messages you were muted for were: […]

Define for (time/duration): the time during which something continues

That implied, that you were muted no longer than the 2nd dot you sent.

Define no longer: not any more; formerly but not now Define formerly: in time past; in an earlier period or age; previously

I don’t get the point of this appeal. Seriously. You are appealing something that lasted about two minutes. What am I supposed to do, pay you something for the damage? What exactly are you trying to achieve here?

okay maybe you didnt get this, I was muted for over 3 hours I think Im still muted {now Im not 3 hours later thanks for your amazing help that was about as confusing as reading half way in war and peace}

@minenash or whoever the fuck wrote the muting? Why can I not unmute someone who isn’t online wtf?

[15:09:20] [Server thread/INFO]: [Chat] Muted player TheAbrothers! [15:09:38] [Async Chat Thread - #138/INFO]: [Chat] User TheAbrothers tried to chat (wait why am I muted?) while being muted. [15:15:22] [Async Chat Thread - #138/INFO]: [Chat] User TheAbrothers tried to chat (.) while being muted. [15:15:24] [Server thread/INFO]: TheAbrothers lost connection: Disconnected -> I ran the command right here. Also it was only one dot, I thought it was twice.

okay I dunno what happened but I was muted for about 3 hours ,_,