Sin calculator

RedstonerBuilding → Sin calculator

SHOWCASE

#Also I made a sine calculator Imgur #It’s pretty big Imgur Imgur Imgur

#And don’t go crazy running it because this bad boy updates a LOT of redstone Imgur

Since actually calculating Sin is impossible, I used the 5th order Taylor Series Approximation to estimate Sin. Because of the nature of the approximation, it is most accurate at values closest to zero, and will deviate a little from the real value the further you get out. The input is in radians, so if you want the Sin of a degree, multiply the degree value by Pi and divide by 180. The input is limited to ~1.59 because any other degree measure of Sin can be derived from the angles of 0 radians to pi/2 radians.

That’s fucking awesome dude. How the hell did you get it to calculate a Taylor series approximation though?? Saying that I’m impressed would be an understatement! Can we expect to see you build something similar for Cos and Tan at all? ;P
It doesn’t actually calculate the Taylor series, it just uses it. The Sin approximation is given by Imgur The calculator simply plugs your input into the ‘x’ of the equation for values of ‘i’ up to 5.
thats fucking awesome m8, I cant wait for you to get on and then server tps drops down to around 1, that will be so awesome!