Gary8thomas

RedstonerAppeals → Gary8thomas

SOLVED

Type of ban / demotion

<“permanent”>

Ban/Demotion reason

Reason you were told or message shown when you’re disconnected from the server <“banned spamming and wanting to be baned”>

What I have done wrong

<“I was being immature, spamming, and overall being annoying, and wanted to be banned.">

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

<“I think I should be unbanned because I am no longer immature, like I was back then. I will NOT be doing this crap anymore, and I will be respectful to the staff, and everyone on the server. I apologize for being this way back then, and I won’t be like this anymore.">

You could‘ve removed the < and > signs, would‘ve looked nicer lul

Anyway the current guideline on this is that permanent bans are permanent unless they were unjust in the first place. I‘ll take this as an opportunity to suggest discussing this again and we‘ll come back to you once we made a decision :)

Ok, let me know when you have, thank you. :)

@Gary8thomas - we have decided to make the following updates to our policy:

• You can appeal permanent bans if they were unjust, or after two years if they were chat related
  • You can not appeal permanent bans that were made for other reasons than chat offenses, such as for example (but not limited to): lag machines, grief, or repeated offenses
  • Your appeal will only be accepted if we can see from it that you have actually matured, and if the appeal seems honest. This will be decided on a case to case basis.

You were banned 1 year and 10 months ago, according to our changed policy I will ask you to just write an appeal again in about two months. The appeal should show that you have indeed matured and learned from your mistakes.

[04:37:52] [Server thread/INFO]: + rubiksmaster301 [04:37:57] [Async Chat Thread - #139/INFO]: rubiksmaster301 → lol ban not tempban [04:38:23] [Async Chat Thread - #139/INFO]: rubiksmaster301 → its against the rules to spam space bars isnt it [04:38:42] [Async Chat Thread - #139/INFO]: rubiksmaster301 → thats exactly what i did so ban away [04:38:53] [Async Chat Thread - #139/INFO]: rubiksmaster301 → (ban away means to just ban me) [04:38:59] [Async Chat Thread - #139/INFO]: rubiksmaster301 → [04:39:03] [Async Chat Thread - #139/INFO]: MintyFresh • → So rubiksmaster301 you want to be baned [04:39:06] [Async Chat Thread - #139/INFO]: rubiksmaster301 → yep [04:39:14] [Async Chat Thread - #139/INFO]: rubiksmaster301 → idk because i was spamming spacebars [04:39:37] [Async Chat Thread - #139/INFO]: rubiksmaster301 → because i disobeyed the rules [04:39:56] [Async Chat Thread - #139/INFO]: rubiksmaster301 → idk to get banned i guess [04:40:25] [Async Chat Thread - #139/INFO]: rubiksmaster301 → [04:40:30] [Async Chat Thread - #139/INFO]: rubiksmaster301 → see i just sent a spam space [04:40:47] [Async Chat Thread - #139/INFO]: rubiksmaster301 → [04:40:51] [Server thread/INFO]: minenash issued server command: /ban rubiksmaster301 WHY? [04:40:51] [Server thread/INFO]: rubiksmaster301 lost connection: §cYou have been banned: [04:40:51] [Server thread/INFO]: - rubiksmaster301 [04:40:51] [Server thread/INFO]: §6Player§c §c§oMintyFresh §e•§r §6banned§c rubiksmaster301 §6for: §c§cYou have been banned: [04:41:07] [Server thread/INFO]: minenash issued server command: /ban rubiksmaster301 Spam and wanting to be baned. [04:41:07] [Server thread/INFO]: §6Player§c §c§oMintyFresh §e•§r §6banned§c rubiksmaster301 §6for: §c§cYou have been banned:

Ok umm the fuck is this?! That’s literally all I found. Idk how this justifies a perm ban really…

Opinions pls staff?

Well as far as I knew, he wanted to be, and if he really didn’t mean it, he could’ve appealed within the last year and ten months… so?

Anyways I’m all for the unban, and would’ve been okay with it if he appealed the same day.

Based on that chat log he barely deserved a kick, let alone a permanent ban.
Ok, I’ll check back in 2 months, thanks for getting back quickly.
I don’t believe you will have to wait, :p
Lol I’m surprised you have the chat log from a year ago. I don’t want to read it XD
Yeah, no shade to Nash, but I don’t think he should have been banned. Definitely +1 to unban.

11:14:15 INFO]: Player Console unbanned rubiksmaster301.

Solved?

I have since changed my name to Gary8thomas, just to clear things up when you unban me :)
Except that I unbanned you by using the UUID connected with your forums account, and the server, as confirmation, printed that line with the last known name. The UUID doesn‘t care about namechanges :)
Oh cool, thank you for your cooperation.
I don’t want to bother you or anything, but I’m still not able to connect to the server, it still says I’m banned.
It should be fixed now, I think essentials derped a bit, and with the server restart it just messed it up lol
Ok thanks, I’ll check when I get home.
How Did i get here? Desmond the moon bear…
How about not necroposting, thx !
This thread is locked.