senn2005 (discord)

RedstonerAppeals → senn2005 (discord)

CLOSED

Type of ban / demotion

Permanent

Ban/Demotion reason

Reason you were told or message shown when you’re disconnected from the server (nothing its discord)

What I have done wrong

being mean (I kinda forgot it) and saying I could do pepes job

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

well I’m sorry what happpend it was chaotic in my house at that moment and sorry if I broke any other rule (my name is @senn2005_s2 #1373)

[EDIT (pep)]: Fixed the title [EDIT (pep)]: Fixed the title (AGAIN)

No no no no no no no. You have missed SO MUCH of what you did wrong here, allow me to help.

You decided to join the music voice channel, where myself and around 3 other people were listening to music on LogalBot. You didn’t mute your mic and I asked you to mute it because I could hear you and your family, which was (obviously) annoying when we want to listen to music. When you refused (or were too retarded) to mute your mic, I asked you again, more agressively. Still, your dumb ass didn’t mute, so I literally had to SHOUT in the voice channel for you to mute or leave.

It is important to note that at this point he finally realised that he should mute himself and we were all able to enjoy the music once again. However, this was short lived as he decided it would be a good idea to unmute himself about 15s later, with the noises of his home being transmitted over the voice channel. Not only me, but other people were now asking you to mute aswell. I can’t remember exactly, but I believe Dowly_ and Jrddino were those people.

Now I asked Pep to come and tell you to shut up because clearly you didn’t want to listen to any of us. Sadly I can’t see the logs and all your messages are deleted, but you then told us you couldn’t mute (???) even though you have a mute button. Then your excuse was that you wanted to talk with people (in the music channel), before calling me a “dick” because I asked you to mute yourself and you didn’t listen. What I exactly said in response was:

senn, im not being a dick i kindly asked you to move voice channel or mute if you were in the music room you did not comply so i asked you again, but louder you still didnt comply now tell me again that IM the dick if somebody wants to annoy me and be a cunt (eg you), i am always more than happy to be equally annoying and equally as much of a dick as they are

Here he says that I wasn’t clear enough

so me telling you several times in voice and in chat to shut up wasnt clear enough? yeah, now im sure you dont have a brain im gonna try my hardest to give you that mute/ban you deserve on this discord

Then finally he joined the main server and pretended to me a Mr. Nice Guy, making it seem that he hadn’t done anything wrong and being overly-friendly to the staff and people he had annoyed, probably because he was desperate for an unban on the discord server where nobody liked him. :)

You were not banned for saying you could do Pep’s job. Myself, Pep, Logal and Nem were looking forward to seeing you do his job but “better”, as you said you could do. That’s just you being stupid, and you can’t be banned for that.

I really hope that nobody votes in favor of your unban, because you really don’t deserve one. You continuously annoyed people, even after several warnings not to (including from an admin). We don’t care how chaotic your house was, that doesn’t prevent you from going to another voice channel or muting yourself. I really hope that maybe you will for once realise how stupid you were (and likely still are).

Go back to playing with your Hot Wheels kid.

Sorry senn, but if u did what Max said(which i believe u did), then i don’t think that u should get unbanned from Discord, just because u realize ur mistake after like 2-3 weeks i think. Max asked u like 5 times as he described for u to mute urself, and saying that u can’t mute urself? Thats some bullshit on another level, even my grandmother can do that without me even telling her how to. So sorry but thats -1 for an unban from me.
@senn2005 you gonna argue your point, or did you waste my time again?
I think he just wasted our time. N E X T ! ! !