Piston Push Limit

ArchivesFeature requests → Piston Push Limit

CLOSED

Make it so that all permissions can change the piston push limits on specific pistons on plots they can build on with a command or something.
Don’t you have to edit the basic game code for this?
Yes but mods have done it before so i don’t see why a plugin couldn’t do it.
Ok dude, can u like stop asking for impossible shit? Thats impossible to do because plugins aren’t mods. Basicly how it works is almost every plugin can be made in a mod, but most of the mods cant be made into plugins. You can’t add a new item to the game with a plugin but you can with a mod, becuase mods are inside your client and server, and plugins are on the server side only. If somehow for whatever reason a plugin was able to change something like the piston push limit(Don’t quote me on that if true, i am not very interested in searching for that in the whole spigot documentation), your client will crash. I am not sure if u understand what i am saying here, the basic thing to take from this reply i think is - Stop asking for shit that is in mods to be made into a plugin.

this might be possible by using things like setblock but it would be a pain in the ass and wouldn’t work that well

(I know this was done with command blocks at some point)

Yea that could be a possible thing, but i think me and Enator meant a generic piston push limit change.

This would literally be the most useless shit ever -1

Edit: @WebyRedstone stop spewing bullshit, plugins are serverside extensions of minecraft. Also it’s (according to Pep), the server which decides what the push limit is, so it should be pretty easy to change. Why the fuck would your client crash, let alone give a shit. Nobody understands what you’re saying here, because it’s all PURE BULLSHIT.

Don’t quote me on that if true, i am not very interested in searching for that in the whole spigot documentation

I wasnt really sure about it Max, thats why i said that ^

If I’m on the right lines, then I would have to vote -1, as it seems relatively pointless. As far as I am concerned, all Redstoner modifications to Redstone are purely user friendly, whereas something like a push limit alteration defeats the whole object. Redstoner shouldn’t add something that makes Redstone arguably easier, only make it more accessible and user friendly. Wisemadprofessor, Leader of the WisePire
-1 from me unless you can give examples of why this would be a good idea.