On behalf of xErosion_Quad

RedstonerAppeals → On behalf of xErosion_Quad

CLOSED

Type of ban / demotion
Permanent Ban / Demotion reason Reason you were told or message shown when you ' re disconnected from the server
“/up griefing” What I have done wrong I made a stupid mistake a year or so ago, which I thought was funny, but soon after, regretted. Weeks go by, a fair few of my friends continue to go on their occasionally and it’s a real drain on me that one mistake I made some years ago is still preventing me from playing with them. Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted
I do not feel a permanent ban was warranted at most a year ban, and I’ve already felt severe regret in the decisions I chose. Since the incident, I have changed myself and ways. As a result, I am requesting an unban to play and have fun with my friends on Redstoner.

This appeal was made about two months ago, I just didn’t see it. I am sorry about the delay -Pep

I don’t think that only /up griefing is really worth a perm ban. If there’s no other reasons for the ban, I think a temp ban would’ve been much more appropriate. Does anybody have more information on this?
Since nothing have happened here for 3 weeks I will close it.