Kozua

RedstonerAppeals → Kozua

SOLVED

Type of ban / demotion

I got banned for griefing and the ban is temporary

Ban/Demotion reason

I was sleepin' when i got banned

What I have done wrong

I didn’t do anything. yesterday a friend of mine told me to help him fill his plot with lava to destroy the house of a friend of his, who was in the plot of the first friend I named. Then, always the first friend, he placed the lava on my plot, now I removed, but I ask you to unban me

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

Because i love this server and i will not break the rules

PS: This is posted on behalf of Kozua he gave me this in discord and it is unedited

You claim to have done nothing wrong, but filling someones plot with lava to destroy someone else’s stuff seems like doing something wrong (even if its a friend’s plot). Beyond the first sentence I can’t really understand the rest of the “What I have done wrong” section. Anyways its only a temporary ban.

I didn’t do anything

I doubt this since otherwise Doom wouldn’t have had to ban you…

a friend of mine told me to help him fill his plot with lava to destroy the house of a friend of his

So somebody told you to destroy somebody else’s build. That is griefing, especially when you’re filling a whole plot with lava.

Because i love this server

This is not an excuse to be unbanned, this is just you wanting to please the staff and try to get them to like you so that you get unbanned. [Can we just permban people who say this shit, it’s actually annoying?]

i will not break the rules

You already did, otherwise why are you posting this appeal?

Although it doesn’t sound like a large grief, it is still a grief and I’m sure there’s logs to back it up. I honestly can’t understand what you’re trying to say for most of the appeal, but I tried my best.

Edit: It’s just a short tempban, just wait it out instead of going through this trouble

Turns out the the lave he placed on his neighbors plot wasn’t grief…

Solved

This thread is locked.