CLOSED

Type of ban / demotion

Permanent

Ban/Demotion reason

Griefing sv

What I have done wrong

I flew around with a client and broke people’s chests

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

I don’t want to write a sob story on why I should be unbanned so I’ll try to make this as brief as possible.

Back in 2016 I got bored of playing on this server because I started playing on a new minigame server, Hypixel. A few months afterwards, I found myself playing on Hypixel more than this one. I thought it would be funny if I left this server with a bang so I tried to cause havoc by flying around, breaaking chests. I obviously got banned and at the time I didn’t mind since I lost interest in redstone. As time when on I realise how much I had really lost by getting banned. I wanted a way to keep all the builds I had on the server that weren’t in my singleplayer world (quite a few) hence my first appeal. Fastforward to today I was thinking of a server to play peaceful survival on and this was the best choice I had in mind.

I’m not sure when I was banned but I think it was around 2016-7

To explain the name, I gave full access to this account to my brother to play on from sept 2018 - dec 2018 and I just got ahold of the account a few days ago so I don’t have the ability to change my name until late January.

Also one more important detail to mention is that I was ip banned because I was stupid enough to get on an alt and literally announce to the whole chat that I was banned evading. Hopefully this won’t impact my appeal but I wanted to add it so you guys know I not trying to hide any details
Was your name TheSaltySpoon when you got banned or was it Ateam_is_gay?
My name was TheSaltySpoon when I got banned

The user in question has just joined on an alt account, effectively ban evading while this appeal was still in process. They first tried to join on their still banned account (therefor, they must’ve been aware of the ban still being active), and after that swapped to an alt account and joined the server. Just a little headsup.

[21:43:33 INFO]: Disconnecting com.mojang.authlib.GameProfile@29a352c6[id=e61ae825-ee0b-4433-9804-7863a0cf4ce5,name=Ateam_is_gay,properties={textures=[com.mojang.authlib.properties.Property@368e5f12]},legacy=false] (/some.ip.goes.here:37065): You are banned from this server. Reason: Stealing in SV

[21:44:54 INFO]: FeuerstaihnDNA[/some.ip.goes.here:55295] logged in with entity id 4027698 at ([creative]-6669.439973176002, 65.25973507462119, 3452.8685733983184)

I censored the IP for obvious reason, but it’s the same one in both instances.

Mods, has he had any previous offenses? You can also answer too, but I mainly want to hear it from the mods. (Not saying you’re not trustworthy)
I don’t think so? I’m 70% this was my first and only punishment on this server.

You will not get unbanned now, because of how you decided to make an appeal.

The thing you did is join on a seperate account and make another website account to post this. We have multiple ways to contact staff with information on how in the info pages.

Btw, /sv is shit, so you’re not losing out on much

@KingIceCream

1. This appeal is already closed, there is no need to reply to it.
  2. Your comment is irrelevant to the appeal, so there is no need to reply to it.
  3. SV isn’t as bad as you make it sound, stop being so negative.