Modded survival world

RedstonerFeature requests → Modded survival world

What feature do you want: A modded survival world added to redstoner Maybe allow it so when u join with the pack you get sent to the modded survival world or do a command like /msv, a mod pack could be chosen by staff or a community vote on the forums or on discord.

Why do you think its a good idea: It would be nice to be able to play modded survival with this community that I have come to know and love, we could play modded if we ever got bored of survival, there are so many options for modpacks and it can allow players to do whatever they want.

(IK it could be a lot of work to set up but it would be very fun to be able to play modded on here)

-1 Redstoner, not Modstoner. That is all.
You could say the same about the survival worlds, “Redstoner not survivalstoner”. You could also say the same about the pvp server

We’ve floated the ideas around in the past, and I don’t remember why it was never started. As this is a redstone server the pack is/will be a mainly redstone focused modpack. We need have a modpack ready for people to look over, and if you want to see it, here it is.

This file will exists March 16th

It looks good, but I have a mod request. Open blocks, other than that it should be fun.