/plot time

RedstonerFeature requests → /plot time

==WHAT FEATURE DO YOU WANT== Why not to add a feature on the plot plugin that changes the time of the plot ?

==WHY DO YOU THINK IT’S A GOOD IDEA== There is a lot of RS systems which works with the sun light, like clocks or light systems…

==P.S== Maybe it’s absolutely not possible lol

==P.S.2== Sorry about my bad english

-1 Haven’t used a daylight sensor for years. Not sure if this is possible either.
First thing, we use PlotSquared, so this feature would only be able to be added once we start using Parcels. This is possible using a daylight sensor btw, but this feature just seems useless
+1, but not for daylight sensors, but for theming. However, I really doubt this is possible, as time is a world thing, unlike bioms.
Edit I was on synergy too see SpaceWalker’s plot and i saw that this thing actually worked because when i entered his plot the time changed to night… Si I think this idea could finally work
Just need to double check, was the time actually night, out did it just look night? Because there’s a biom that looks like night.
Yes I know this biome I have it on my p:3 i think it is the sky (?) but I checked and it is not that it’s the real night