Not allow mob farms in spawn chunks

RedstonerSurvival → Not allow mob farms in spawn chunks

Mob farms are very laggy and especially mob farms in the spawn chunks. So having farms there should not be allowed because it lags the server.
This isn’t an issue. They wouldn’t work anyway.
Some of them do thats the issue. There is a chicken farm that has at least 20 chickens making eggs and then baby chickens waiting to grow up and be killed. 3 big lag causes their, redstone, entities and, entity collisions. The 3 of those combined make massive lag.
A chicken farm with “at least 20 chickens” will not lag the server, you just have a bad pc.

There is no other place to put them, because you would have to AFK at the farms meaning you’ll be annoying other players not AFK and trying to sleep.

^(I know we now have majority sleep but if 2 people AFK and 1 wants to sleep then ther’re out of luck)

Also Max, the post is not about about his pc:

because it lags the server.

But still it doesn’t lag the server.

If I’m wrong, as I often am, corrrect me.

I know the post is not about his pc, but I thought I would bring it into this since he says in his post:

at least 20 chickens making eggs

would cause “massive lag” to the server. I’m assuming that he’s lagging or there would be no reason to make this post, which would be down to his pc.

my pc is bad but why does that make it any different?
The mob farms don’t lag the server at all. If your pc can’t handle it go make your base somewhere else and get optifine.