Ghost_Rock_

RedstonerAppeals → Ghost_Rock_

SOLVED

Type of ban / demotion

Permanent

Ban/Demotion reason

Causing a flash-mob spam.

What I have done wrong

Somewhere around 2 years ago, I was given a ban due to my idiocy in inviting a YouTuber to raid on-stream, promptly almost filling the server limit.

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

I have changed a lot in 2 years ever since this mistake. I’m of course 2 years older and I’m now a teenager. Below, I’ve listed out what I’ve done in that time to prove that I really changed in that time: I’ve started and maintained a YouTube channel, gaining 1,000 subscribers. I’ve stopped hacking and/or cheating on servers to this day after realizing the consequence of a permanent ban on a server I care about. I stopped watching FitMC, the YouTuber I invited, for several reasons, causing me to not do dumb things like what I did.

I’m OK with not being unbanned but being unbanned would be awesome! I’ll never do what I did again.

Posted on behalf of Ghost_Rock_.

Since you (Ghost) were pretty ok before this happened, and it’s been two whole years, I’m alright with giving another chance.
It’s been 2 years. The appeal sounds like you have matured. You seem like a nice guy. +1

I vote for another chance, +1. It’s been more than 2 years, he looks quite matured. I don’t think he’s going to make the same mistake again.

######But /lol id 155 has to stay where it is. :p

Basically what everyone else has said. You don’t have any other notable offenses and 2 years seems like long enough of a ban that you’d have learned. Gonna give a +1 for an unban.
+1 (I thought I already replied but I guess I didn’t)