On Behalf of Listt

RedstonerAppeals → On Behalf of Listt

SOLVED

Type of Ban:

Permanent Ban, been banned for roughly 3 years now I think.

Ban Reason:

Banned for griefing

What I have done wrong:

I was banned for being a complete and utter idiot and destroying someone’s hard work, so I basically joined a minigame in a gamelobby (don’t know if it still exists) with some other guy, we proceeded to place lava and destroy blocks, this was very stupid of us and I really regret doing it. Note that this may be a bit incorrect due to it being a long time ago since this happened.

Why I should be unbanned:

I have matured alot in the three years I’ve been banned, I’m now three years older and believe that I have matured. I now know that it really is annoying when someone destroys your hard work, hopefully the person that built the map forgives me for my stupid mistakes I made when I was younger. I do understand if the redstoner staff don’t want to unban me, but I hope the community and the staff can give me another chance to play on this wonderful server. I have also became alot better at redstone now. As I said I hope everyone can give me a second chance and I promise to not make that stupid mistake ever again. and hopefully the person that made the map forgives me. -Listt

I slightly edited the post he DM’d me so it better fits the format -Rman

For me 3 years so +1
I can’t figure out what minigame lobby you would of had build perms in but sure, +1
Anybody gonna do anything about this appeal or do staff not check the forums anymore?
Alrighty then, you should now be unbanned.