RedStoner 71 Appeal

RedstonerAppeals → RedStoner 71 Appeal

CLOSED

Type of ban / demotion

Permenant

Ban/Demotion reason

Banned for hacking

What I have done wrong

I was messing around with the mod menu launcher in sv spawn which isn’t allowed and being a retard.

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

Well I Will admit I was exploting and being a complete retard who didn’t really care. (Keep in mind this was a few years ago). Through This time I have very much matured and think I deserve another chance as over these last couple years I now understand the consequences and want another chance to prove that im better than before and prove that I can be a mature member of the redstoner Community. Regards, Red :)

You have missed out so much in this appeal. You were finally banned after a cheating incident, but you also have an extensive history of punishments due to spam and annoyance of staff/other players. You didn’t learn from any of those punishments, so why would you learn from this? -1
Pineapple that was because i was only given a few days punishment. Ive been banned for years. Thats plenty of time to change and i have
If someone can check punishment history, I’m sure we’d find out you had bans which were weeks long (and iirc one that was longer than a month?). If that’s not long enough for you to think back on your actions, I don’t know what is.
I just think it’ll end up the same. You have had a history of saying “i’ve changed” but that ended up being false. What reason do you have to make us believe its different?
Because this time it is different. Ive sppent a lot of time off this game and i really have changed. Just give me a chance and i can show you.
That isnt a valid reason for your case imo.
I hadn’t considered the circumstances of his previous offenses. I have no other choice but to -1 then.
I am sorry, but you will not be unbanned. closed