about 6 months ago

Type of Ban:

Permanent

Ban Reason:

Excessive greifing in creative ipfreely

What I have done wrong:

I have used caps and have a temper but I don’t Greif, thats just wrong

why I should be unbanned:

My Friend blamed me for greifing his plot but it was Trebor03 Redstoner used to be my favorite thing. I would look up to it when i was down and when i got banned, I literally cried my self to sleep for weeks

Please can you provide your friends ign so an admin / mod / helper so they can do their magic logblock work?
ill go check it out. where is the greif so i can see the plot?
We cant prove with logblock soory.
So your not lifting the ban
@billybobduker, @nalaek2004 isn’t a staff member but the person who banned you is @ipfreely644 and hopefully he will shed some light on the situation
Will you plz ask him to look?
I liked you as a mod @eniallator

Hi there! You’ve been banned for a few months now if I remember correctly; logblock won’t show any relevant information (or anything at all) for the plots you were on.

Is there any particular reason that you waited so long to post a ban appeal? If you believe you were wrongly accused or convicted, you should have posted immediately. The large period of time makes it very difficult for us to find out exactly what happened.

That being said, staff here generally check all sides of the story, and rely on logblock and other tools to piece information together. It is very rare that we issue bans that are not justified.

If you can provide any proof or evidence that Trebor03 was the griefer rather than you, I would be happy to lift the ban.

Embarrassingly enough I didn’t know how because I never checked my email and confirmed my account
Trebor goes to my school and he told me he did it and that he was sorry for making Halkman blame me
I’m not saying their name because they’d be mad
I remember when you got promoted mothership q
Halkman also goes to my school
honestly i just want to play and build
@billybobduker it would be nice if you kept your replies in one post.
so will you guys lift the ban?
There is no proof.
soooo what does that mean
Will @ipfreely644 please look at this appeal?
So what other information do you guys need to lift the ban?
Photos of trebor03 greifing
Then we cant unban you then. we need proof

Hi again, Nalaek is correct. Just as I said in my previous post, I really have no reason to believe that we wrongly banned you. All of the staff here try our best to check all circumstances and evidence before issuing a permanent ban, and your ban was no exception.

If you have any evidence that would indicate that you did not grief, or if trebor03 will post in this thread and acknowledge he wrongly blamed you, we can consider lifting the ban.

As a reminder, please refrain from posting in official appeal threads unless you have something important/relevant to add.

i dont have much proof other than what ive told you
what does PanFritz think
@mothership_q I never replied to this post till now.

I never replied to this post till now.

Whoops, that was meant for nalaek. My bad.

Trebor might be coming
would halkman be enough evidence?
@Mothership_Q i think @Halkman123 is coming
@Mothership_Q i think @Halkman123 is coming
im so sry bro i thought it was you ;_;
that was halkman @Mothership_Q @redstone_sheep @ipfreely644
ya i banned him he was so mean to me on the server i just assumed it was him but no all along it was Trebor03 my other friend i guess somtimes i just cant trust him
@Mothership_Q what do you think of lifting the ban? im skyping halkman right now because he posted that
@billybobduker again, please keep responses in 1 post. If you already made a post and no one has responded just edit your post. Also I’m pretty sure only trebor is able to prove that you didn’t grief since you have no pictures or logs.
i think trebor is coming

From what I can tell, the ban is way too old to have any concrete evidence for, sure what billy is saying might be true and he didn’t really grief. But still he waited too long to file an appeal and because of that we have nothing to prove he is innocent of any crime. Same goes for people who are owning up to the grief, we can’t prove they actually griefed either because of the aforementioned lack of evidence. Therefore, this appeal is being denied and the thread closed. Sorry @billybobduker but if your innocent I apologize because we have no proof to determine that.

This thread is locked.