Questioning yop_tropix being staff

RedstonerBlames → Questioning yop_tropix being staff

SOLVED

Hi there,

I guess most people who know me realize that i never liked yop much.

What I’m about to say is not about my personal oppinion

It’s about actions he has taken.

Some time ago jameswhile got demoted due to stealing stuff from uk, which yop created in trusted survival. pan asked yop not to do that again. situation solved.

Some days ago ( nemesis got a screenshot for reference ) yop removed a crap load of netherrack in the nether ( trusted survival ) and placed a couple of hundred diamond blocks .. it was a joke he said. apperantly right after yop did that he had to leave and literally everyone could get these diamond blocks. seriously ? and i assume the servercrash was also related to this because yop wanted to fix it ( im assuming, tell me if im wrong ) .

personal oppinion :

yop kicks and bans for the slightest incidents imo. i wouldnt question that , but i do because of the stuff he does.

hes using and abusing the rules to an extend that i highly doubt hes acceptable as a staff member .

he should have never been promoted to trusted or even staff. if you read the rules you realize how many and how often he broke some of them .

have a nice day

edit : i just remembered.. hackerthomas and yop… something with kill potions yop was also involved in ( quoting hackerthomas)

rules :

Make use of your brain & common sense! This rule makes most - if not all - of the following rules obsolete Note: Not having a brain does not exclude you from this rule.

Do not create, share, or use potions that can kill players (in creative) or can cause players to crash. ( possibly )

Requirements for Mods

You are mature … yeah… You are fair - what he did in trusted survival is anything but fair You don’t troll players× - ask nemesis and several other players about this.. or just me..him trolling me resulted in me ignoring him for a long time . You make sure all rules are being followed - yeah… he breaks them himself This rank is only given to trusted users who show determination and respect of the rules - respect of rules…

• abusing the rank to worldedit in trusted survival , hes literally giving a f*** on other peoples effort

@KotovSyndrom

Some days ago ( nemesis got a screenshot for reference ) yop removed a crap load of netherrack in the nether ( trusted survival ) and placed a couple of hundred diamond blocks .. it was a joke he said. apperantly right after yop did that he had to leave and literally everyone could get these diamond blocks. seriously ? and i assume the servercrash was also related to this because yop wanted to fix it ( im assuming, tell me if im wrong ) .

I have indeed worldedited Diamond blocks, I have no problem admiting this. As for the “right after yop did that he had to leave and literally everyone could get these diamond blocks” part, I have told you more than once that I had to leave the server because this event occured on my Birthday, as many know, and family members were at the door and I had to close Minecraft for sometime as I have a real life. When I finally was able to get back on the server, I did fix the prank I did on @UK_Highrolla and everything was fixed. The server crash was not caused by me fixing the prank though.

As for the Nemesis part, I talked to him when I was able to get back online, he said he was kidding with the entire “Ban yop/Demote yop” thing.

yop kicks and bans for the slightest incidents imo.

I do kick builders/trusted users for the slightest because I assume they know the rules already and do not need any warning as they have probably been on the server for some time already.

i just remembered.. hackerthomas and yop… something with kill potions yop was also involved in ( quoting hackerthomas)

I have no idea whatsoever what you are talking about. I do remember once doing /tpaall to spawn and alot of people did /tpaccept resulting in about ~10 people being at spawn. One individual of those ~10 people had a kill potion which I have no idea how that individual got his hand on. That person then used it on the ~10 remaining people. I have nothing to do with the kill potion if that is what @hackerthomas is reffering to.

Do not create, share, or use potions that can kill players (in creative) or can cause players to crash. ( possibly )

I have never done that. Nothing else to say here.

You don’t troll players× - ask nemesis and several other players about this.. or just me..him trolling me resulted in me ignoring him for a long time .

As you can see on this Screeshot of a thread made by @Nightshade32 under ==Staff → Guidelines → [INFO] Abusing your powers==, you can prank people as long as it doesn’t hurt them.

Trolling

I’d like to point out the small “×” next the that Requirements for Mods line. If you scroll down a little, you’ll see this: Requirements for Mods

What I’m about to say is not about my personal oppinion

I think this thread is about your personal opinion as you’ve been wanting to ban me since I got helper and earlier.

I’ve had a discussion with Uk_Highrolla and he says it’s his building and he manages it, not others.

I’ve changed the “×” in the Requirements for Mods to a “¹” as it was not very obvious.

the thing with hackerthomas is just something i read on the chat . thats why i said possibly and quoting and so on.

well you had to leave okay.. you mustnt do this in the first place so you never get into this situation. but you did. now deal with the consequences. also pan told you before that you should not do that. you also ignored his advice and just did your thing . * i had to leave * is just a really bad excuse. considering the incidents when you ban.. you should have totally received a ban and/or a demotion for this. you cleary ignored rules.. and common sense.?!

before i ignored you i told you really often to stop annoying me.. you continued calling me kot although i asked you not to. you continuend this whisper thing although i asked you not to. i asked you to stop. you ignored that.

its just.. the way you are trying to justify the diamond block thing. pointing out the be mature * rule. thats as childish as it gets.. i had to leave..* you sir.. just made my day

okaaay

1. why did you doo the prank if you knew an “event” is coming up.
  2. “As you can see on this Screeshot of a thread made by @Nightshade32 under Staff → Guidelines → [INFO] Abusing your powers, you can prank people as long as it doesn’t hurt them.” When i was trolling in a way that didnt hurt anyone, everyone got butthurt as fuck, so stop being hypocritical people.

Hi Kotov, this thread appears geared toward more of a defamation of character than a report with any substance or empirical evidence. All of the situations you had mentioned are clearly addressed and outlined by Yop in the above post.

Regarding staff promotions, all of the current server staff are very active in ensuring the rules are followed to the letter in all circumstances. In spite of what you may personally think of Yop_tropix, I have not witnessed any significant violations of the rules we enforce strictly on all of our staff members. I stand by the opinion that yop is a valuable and dedicated member of our team, and that the time and effort he puts into the server makes him more than worthy of the title of moderator.

That being said, if you have any further concerns do not hesitate to mention them! We are always looking to fix issues and improve ourselves and the community as a whole.

you havent been online for like 2 weeks? and most of this stuff happened in this time.. how could you possibly judge?

besides nemes got some screenshots on the we stuff. him not accusing me of of lying makes it pretty obvious that this actually happenend. and he also explained why he could not fix what he did

@KotovSyndrom Have you read my first reply? I confirmed this event happening.

you havent been online for like 2 weeks? and most of this stuff happened in this time.. how could you possibly judge?

Not being online and not being informed are two different things. I still try to stay up to date regardless of how often I can get on the server.

Regardless, I’d like to leave this thread open to the input of other community members and staff. I would like to hear from a few other people before making any actions possible. I cannot stress enough that the issues you brought to our attention seem to have been properly addressed by yop.

1. I have no clue what you guys are taking about.

2. I think yop_tropix deserves to stay Mod. Yes he has done dumb stuff, but nothing demoteable.

3. This is something that Pan, Dico and Asc need to read. The story goes as follows: I was giving a (kick pot) from someone about 2 weeks ago (I think it was from pokemon555222). I kept it because it broke NO rules at the time and I was never told that I wasn’t suppose to have it. I used it ONLY on my friends that said YES I could, and I before hand explained everything to them. Then a few days later, I was talking about it and then all of a sudden BOOB, temp banned from the server for 24 hours, I was confused what was going on so I made a ban appeal. I explained everything and YOP_TROPIX took the ban off. Then as soon as I got on the server I specifically ask yop_tropix, “CAN I KEEP THIS POTION IF I DON’T USE IT!”, he replied with something like “ha, you wont get banned” witch I obviously took as a “yes you can keep it, just done use them”. So I put them in a chest and went on. This is I guess where I broke the rules being now that there was a rule that I asked to be put in the rules section on the website from yop_tropix. I gave the kick potion in a trade to two of my friends on the server. Orangebeak was one of them who I’m not sure how but Pan found out that he had it and told him to get rid of and then orange told pan that I was the dealer so he came after me. I immediately broke the chest with the kick pots and cleared my inventory. I was just confused because a MOD (yop_tropix) told me I could “KEEP” the kick pot. Also the other person has removed the kick pot as well. That is all I have to say.

(I have no screenshots to prove though, go back in the logs if you question me). Thanks. >.<

everyone on this server gets the consequences for the actions they take. james got demoted for example for stealing. gumswege got a tempban . they were made responsible for what they did. yop just explains and thats it ? . and his explanation.. there is no excuse for something that must not happen at all. taking in consideration that pan also told him a couple of days before that he should not do anything like that in trusted survival. ( he didnt mention we i reckon but getting items from the creative inventory .. not using we is just common sense )

@KotovSyndrom I didn’t give those diamond blocks to anyone, I simply world edited the floor of UK’s personal build, then I removed it without any diamond blocks missing. If any were missing, I would’ve taken them back from the player and destroyed them.

I’d also like to point out that the Build UK_Highrolla was making was made in Creative mode, not survival. I do not see where the problem is since the entire build was made with non-legit materials in the first place.

As for @jameswhile being demoted, @PanFritz knew those items weren’t achieved in a legit way. PanFrit, (I think), figured stealing is stealing. No matter what the origine of those items were, they didn’t belong to jameswhile. ==FYI==:Those items were spawned in so UK_Highrolla could make a public farm.

@hackerthomas I’m sorry I didn’t make myself clearer. What I meany by “you won’t get banned” is; If @KPkiller1671 comes online and sees that you are unbanned even though he had just banned you, I would make sure to unban you right away as the ban isn’t justified and no reasons were given.

My opinion on this whole matter is that both Yop and Kotov have a point. Kotov is right in some respects, Yop is a bit more of a troller than the other mods, but, I believe that Yops trolls are not serious enough for the rest of staff to take action. For example, he used /sudo (or whatever it is idk) on me once. He explained it afterwards, and it wasn’t excessive, so it was okay. But I don’t necessarily think his is entirely exceptable either. Consider this. What if the player Yop /sudo-ed didn’t have as good a sense of humor as me? He might get very defensive, and say something to offend Yop or others. Then he may be reprimanded because of his actions. That wouldn’t be fair. This is an extreme case, but still something to consider. Some players are very defensive and easily offended. I’m entirely okay with a /sudo every once in a while, but others may not be. I think we need more opinions on this matter.
I guess sure, Yop should stay. Yop never has done anything overly dramatically bad.

Imo, you are just trying to justify what you’ve done with some really bad excuses. After all you broke rules multiple times.

I hope the admins will realize that and take some adequate actions.

I’ve already talked to him over skype about this a bit the other day. And I’m sure many others besides me have also talked to him (I don’t see why anyone else wouldn’t in the last few days). I don’t really see much of a need to keep going on about this issue if it’s already been discussed between yop and the other staff members.

Okay, for starters, before you all ASDFGHJKLWRFHGJGO– SSSSSHHHH. I already know i have no authority over this situation and my opinions don’t matter.

I think yawp is a great person… For fun and trolling. Sure trolling has an extent. But yawp didnt crash the server yet. So it really isnt as bad as it CAN be.

And also kotov i’d like if you calm down trying not to penalize yop for everthing he/she does (nobody gives a shit about people knowing their gender, until somebody gets it wrong. dont they.)because sure you both are like heaven and hell but seriously guys go back to middle school where i heard the’re still saying if suspension is too much for swearing.

Demote yop for w/e shit? Only if it crashed the server. Shitty excuses? Typical procrastinative highschooler. (Yop dont hurt me)

(But srs guys dont hate on me i only has builder rank okay idk whats actually goin on in those yop - kotov skype calls k)

-Nyx

@WinzarTheWolf Um, necropost?

img

@WinzarTheWolf pls stop (@jomo pls lock)

NECROPOST :O

Okay, for starters, before you all ASDFGHJKLWRFHGJGO– SSSSSHHHH. I already know i have no authority over this situation and my opinions don’t matter.

I think yawp is a great person… For fun and trolling. Sure trolling has an extent. But yawp didnt crash the server yet. So it really isnt as bad as it CAN be.

And also kotov i’d like if you calm down trying not to penalize yop for everthing he/she does (nobody gives a shit about people knowing their gender, until somebody gets it wrong. dont they.)because sure you both are like heaven and hell but seriously guys go back to middle school where i heard the’re still saying if suspension is too much for swearing.

Demote yop for w/e shit? Only if it crashed the server. Shitty excuses? Typical procrastinative highschooler. (Yop dont hurt me)

(But srs guys dont hate on me i only has builder rank okay idk whats actually goin on in those yop - kotov skype calls k)

-Nyx

hes already demoted

Wasnt he retired I normally miss everything
This thread is locked.