Jabbo10 Is Rude

RedstonerBlames → Jabbo10 Is Rude

SOLVED

Proof

I don’t know if it is worth reporting but I feel like these actions should be noticed.

I just read the “Read Before Reporting” Notice

Report IGN: Jabbo10

Explanation: So Jabbo starting calling someone (he said pigman but I don’t believe him because he used that excuse when pigman wasn’t even on) retarded and I incorrectly assumed he was talking about Pan. I called him out on that, and then the info in the proof started. It got bad. Soon I threatened a report to him, and then yop came on. This continued while yop was viewing, and when yop said I should file a report, he seemed cocky as I would be the one getting in trouble. I did use the term “fuckwad” in describing him once, and that wasn’t a good idea on my part. Anyway that is what happened.

Failed Attempts: Explanation And Report Threats

Location: Unneeded, unless Eastern America is needed for Time Zones.

Time: 5 Eastern Standard Time (It happened a while back and I am not sure on the exact time)

Grief: None

Proof: Above

@FatMan922 Very well made report.

As for this issue, I don’t know what shall happen, @Jabbo10 should be (Possible) demoted and/or tempbanned for Dickery. I’ll let other staffs decide wether or not this situation should be solved by a demotion and/or a tempban.

The images above show proof that @Jabbo10 was clearly flaming and trolling in chat just to get on peoples nerves, I’d say this is grounds for a week long tempban, although demotion I can’t be sure about.

Thread locked.

User has been banned for a week due to trolling in chat and setting a bad example for others.

This thread is locked.