Commands Compressor!

Off topicMinecraft related → Commands Compressor!

Recently i have been working on some command blocks that spawn in a bunch of others to make it so that you can have multiple commands in 1 command block heres a video on me doing a tutorial on the manual way:

[yt:IjfV19gjFxg]

now the manual way of doing it is way too repetitive and requires ALOT of copying and pasting, so i made a simple program using javascript to automate it! the way it works is there is a file called inputCommands.txt and that is where you would put, as it says on the file, your input commands that will then when the program runs, get outputted as a massive output command. so if you guys do want any commands compressed/made into 1 command then post a reply on the thread and i will get back to you with the output command! :D

/summon ArmorStand ~1 ~ ~ {ShowArms:1,CustomName:Cowboy,Riding:{id:“Cow”,CustomName:Tessie}} /summon ArmorStand ~-1 ~ ~ {ShowArms:1,CustomName:Bowslinger} /give @e[name=Bowslinger] bow

heres the command:

summon FallingSand ~ ~1 ~ {Time:1,Riding:{id:FallingSand,Time:1,Block:command_block,TileEntityData:{Command:fill ~ ~1 ~ ~ ~-4 ~1 air},Riding:{id:FallingSand,Time:1,Block:command_block,TileEntityData:{Command:give @e[name=Bowslinger] bow},Riding:{id:FallingSand,Time:1,Block:command_block,TileEntityData:{Command:summon ArmorStand ~-1 ~ ~ {ShowArms:1,CustomName:Bowslinger}},Riding:{id:FallingSand,Time:1,Block:command_block,TileEntityData:{Command:summon ArmorStand ~1 ~ ~ {ShowArms:1,CustomName:Cowboy,Riding:{id:“Cow”,CustomName:Tessie}}},Riding:{id:FallingSand,Time:1,Block:command_block,TileEntityData:{Command:fill ~ ~1 ~1 ~ ~4 ~1 redstone_block}}}}}}}