FatMan922

RedstonerBlames → FatMan922

Player

Full username of the player you are reporting (ingame name) FatMan922

Description

what happened exactly I got amazed that @Dico200 used /afk for the first time since I was a visitor. Then FatMan922 said “:/ gfy Kid”

Failed attempts

I was going to send him a msg notifying him of the many times he behaves rude, and that I would be the first to report him. However I was busy uploading proof to imgur and he logged out too fast. So all I got to say was “:O”

If location is relevant, post a list of locations including World and x/y/z coordination or the plot owner and the plot number

Time

Time(span) of the incident. The date and time MUST be given in UTC time and MUST follow the format YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM. I did not actually take the time, but this was posted at 2014-12-14 06:37 PM Eastern Standard Time (sorry im not familiar with UTC) so it probably happened within 06:30 - 06:35 range.

Grief

Did any grief occur? If so, where?

Proof

Please post video evidence/screenshots if available Insult Can someone else confirm the issues you’re having? Don’t know. @Jb589 might’ve paid attention but I highly doubt that.

I would say send him a mail (/mail send) asking to stop acting rude like this example here. I haven’t seen enough examples/evidence to punish him in any way or form. If he doesn’t stop, just keep collecting this evidence and post it here. He will be ‘punished’ accordingly.

Insult 2

im on a different comp so i cant edit so if its hard 2 find the chats then here it is

flying_MAchinez -> I put a DPE in a DPE. … FatMan922 -> gfy

Insult 3

If its not clear then here it is: FatMan922 -> Mumbo Stanks

Insult 3

If its not clear then here it is:

noahjoh8 -> noahjoh8 is my username xD FatMan922 -> gfy noah

What does GFY mean?
go fuck yourself or good for you… wasnt so hard was it pyah
EDIT: fixed my own image :)
@pigman239 @KidwaiFamily @nalaek2004 GFY = Good for you
with how rude fatman is (hes called me a fgt be4) i dont think he meant “good for you”
@pigman239 That is what it means though.