[lag] [Fixed] Is this ok ???

ArchivesProblems & bugs → [lag] [Fixed] Is this ok ???

CLOSED

#Update: Update

So i was just doing stuff on ==stoner== and pigman239 said: if you experianse lag don’t com to my plot, i got to his first plot and nothing was there, for fun i typed /p h:2 pigman239 and i found a extreamly big piston extender, whats so wierd is that pigman has a member rank, and he had TWO plots. anyway he started it and my game crashed, i joinded and no lag was here BUT i will give u guys the cords so you can look for urself!

X:-4582 Y:115 Z:1356

The only reason i am whriteing this is becuz i could generate lag, and i don’t want to play on a laggy server.

-Xsimon47

RS_FAST

You do realise I disabled it right? And you do realise I told you NOT to go there if you lag?

As for the second plot dico was helping me with something and gave it to me, I thought he’d removed it though.

Edit you should of put this in report player because we all know what your trying to do :/

![1] (http://puu.sh/dwPt1/19da7412e8.jpg)

Sorry for the trouble it caused that shouldnt of been caused but did cos you didnt listen to my warning

its about a 20 piston extender
I reserved the plot for him because he apparently made such big redstoning that he would need more space. The extender did lag a lot, but I fixed most of the issues, light updates being the problem.
Him getting the second plot a little early doesn’t seem like a big deal to me, so just all shut up and forget this please? There are no problems. Unless he did something that made his extender lag like shit again.

“apparently” is right. Both of his plots are mostly empty. lel

There is still something running that is generating a lot of lag around there as well still.

I keep crashing every time I go to his second plot. Can someone please check that out?
I think its just you nothing but dropper elevators and doors at my plots @hackerthomas