/rekt

ArchivesFeature requests → /rekt

CLOSED

What am I requesting?

I want a command called /rekt. The parameters would be /rekt {IGN} and it’ll perform some action (as for what maybe fireworks and in lol-like text “{IGN} has just been rekt!”, but it is entirely up to staff). As over rekking can be quite irritating, you can set a time for how long until you can /rekt again if you want (Maybe 5 to 10 seconds. Again entirely up to staff.)

Why?

Look around the server and see how many people like to say rekt (yop I am looking at you). I think adding this command will add some extra entertainment to “burning” someone and would overall improve the server entertainment-wise.

I like the idea, just I think the cooldown should be longer. It should be a bit like the SayLol plugin, you have to be a certain rank to use it.

This is kind of a cool idea, though, I can see chat being spammed with “FatMan922 just got rekt”, even with the cool down.

Maybe a longer CoolDown/ModPerk could fix that.

ModPerk? What are those?

I’m thinking quite a long cool down, about 5-10 mins maybe?

I think it would be possible to have an individual cooldown for each player. If so, each playername can have a cooldown, and each individual player can cooldown, to reduce spam!