Daan_nos

RedstonerBlames → Daan_nos

SOLVED

Player

Daan_nos

Description

he spammed arhurs stuff. arhur asked him to stop. he pretty much started a discussion on why he should stop spamming if there is a spam proof circuit. i said that his behaviour is as disrespectful as it gets . ( he was also complaining about not having more subs and i said if thats his normal behaviour he most certainly doesnt deserve any ) his reaction on that was to call me * a fucking ebola bitch*

Failed attempts

i didnt try anything but expect him not to insult in this way and making fun of ebola.

http://imgur.com/zfrOi6F

pretty much didnt get anything of the previous conversation. tried to explain what happened before in the description above. arhur also pretty much followed the conversation and kicked him for what he said. i assume he can proof what happenened.

thankyou

1. Ebola isnt a joke but its also not that serious, ppl just think its serious cos rich people can get it. He shouldnt of done it though.
  2. Its a spam proof circuit he shouldnt be spamming it but its nothing to get worked up over really. He started an argument over spamming someones door so it still counts
  3. Why would you complain about having less subs @Daan_nos? Be happy with what you got they obviously put the work in and got what they deserved

Answer to 1 I know that was just really dumb saying that Answer to 2 I dont see the problem i was just testing it, after arhur sad it was spam proof Answer to 3 I just think the time i put in to making videos just doesnt make enough output

I am really sorry btw

Ye its fine but like you should do yt for fun not for fame :-) It will really show. Everyone gets annoyed when you put work into something and dont get an outcome. But in the end if you enjoy it its good.

If someone illicitly asks you to stop spamming, please do so. Also, it’s very petty to complain about youtube; minecraft players are a dime a dozen, not everyone will get loads of subscribers and views and all that good stuff. The fact you are willing to bring it up makes me worry about your priorities and your maturity, so knock it off.

Tempbanned, one day. See you tomorrow.

ayy

@Mothership_Q please remember to lock the thread when the issue is settled.

This thread is locked.