A theme park world

ArchivesFeature requests → A theme park world

CLOSED

I’m playing on this server for around 1 1/2 years now. Since I’m a huge rollercoaster fan, I like to build them a lot. This is the reason why most of my plots contain rollercoasters (+ a water slide) now. Throughout the last few months I always had problems with people who want to ride my rollercoasters - but since PlotMe requires me to add them in order to let them enter a minecart, this is getting annoying.

Back then, when alexpaquette1 was admin, he was the first one who brought up the idea of making an own world for minigames, rollercoasters, etc.: A theme park world.

I only know 4 or 5 servers who actually specialize on building rollercoasters and redstone based minigames. Why don’t we just make our own world?

We have awesome builders, we have awesome redstoners and we have awesome plugin devs. It would be a giant project, which can be expanded over and over. People could get some space to build their own rollercoaster or minigame and then they can manage these.

What do you think about this idea?

If you don’t know what I mean: These are some screenshots of my first theme park (built on 2 plots in 3 months by one builder)

Rollercoaster 1 Rollercoaster 2 Rollercoaster 3 Rollercoaster 4

Daamn!

That’s really cool! I really like the idea of having a theme park on the server. I’d love to help build it, too!

Me to :) i love to build big and cool stuff ;)

@redstone_sheep

Sounds awesome. Maybe you can only fly own your own attraction.

In order to claim a plot you need to prove somehow that you are able to build and manage something like this. If something breaks, this player has to fix it.

Plots should be set by staff, not by PlotMe. We want a good looking park and no infinite flatland.

I think building should be in creative mode, for everything else people should have god mode by default.

@redstone_sheep So we actually should bring down everyone’s ideas to a common denominator. #dontwantthistogetinactive