Builder sv

ArchivesFeature requests → Builder sv

CLOSED

What feature do you want:

Builder survival

Why do you think its a good idea:

Well, builders take time to develop and i enjoy survival… BUT there is greifing and raiding in normal sv so im asking if there could be builder sv with greifing and raiding disabled…

While I don’t think this is nessecarily a bad idea, it isn’t a very good one either, as this would mean that there would be a survival world for all of the member and up ranks (excluding staff). While I see your point of the member up survival being a very raided and run down place with griefing and stealing, now practically no one goes on there (much) because of those reasons, so if you wanted, you could go to the far corners of the map which no one could be bothered to go and visit for the small chance that there is a base there up for raiding. Also, having another survival world kind of defeats some of the incentive for striving to reach the trusted rank, as it is one of its perks and if you get trusted while playing on the builder survival then you wouldn’t have a reason to play on the trusted survival as all of your work would be on the builder survival. So if you really want to play on a non raiding survival you should try your hardest to reach trusted :). I know this probably seems a little unfair currently, just keep playing until you get the trusted rank, and use the fact that you get a survival world as an insentive for getting the rank. :)

Whoa that was a long post.

Cheetie the thing is if you die, you have to walk 5^9999999999999999 blocks to get there again
nope. I’ve used beds before and 50/50 chance of it taking me to spawn or leaving me there when i die
there can’t be a survival for each and every rank, there is already 2 so the chances of this happening are slim to none
Eni, I enjoy survival. Member is easy to get and builder is not. so im just asking… Can we have a builder survial with no greifing or raiding?
theres a trusted survival for that, anyways it would be a waste because we don’t trust builders enough to have the no griefing/raiding which is why there is a trusted rank.

eni said it best here. Additionally I think the server is already running enough survival based worlds. (Doing it for each rank requires 3 each. That adds up to 9 worlds.)

Locked.

This thread is locked.