Power tool Permission with builder rank

ArchivesFeature requests → Power tool Permission with builder rank

DUPLICATE

Could all players with the builder rank get permission to PT????

UPDATE:

the reason i want PT is to remotly power redstone so i can simply demonstrate doors and stuff with wierd inputs! Maby you guys could make a plugin for that!

idk if PT dosent check to see if you have permission to do the command then people can use admin commands. it could also be used to spam
As trusted, I don’t have power tools. These are very very powerful commands that could spam the server, annoy the crap out of people and possible crash the server (Using a WorldEdit PT). So I would say no, that would be quite disasterous ;).
I personally think it should be for trusted as builder is relativity easy to get compared to getting trusted as, like @cheetie said, they can spam the server so we dont want a builder just spamming the server up :/

Redstoner’s Pikachu

People can use admin commands These are very very powerful commands

@pigman239 People can’t use admin commands w/ pt I agree, powerful tools
this is definately not going to happen because as people have said u can spam the shit out of them, e.g if u powertooled a command that would appear in chat, then you could just get a macro and spam chat so that no-one could say/understand anything.
@eniallator you could also have something that could spam chat anyways so that argument is irrelevant in a way, but i understand its easier to use a macro. All though power tools doesn’t seem that bad for trustes since I love to use power tools with world edit since I hate doing /undo all the time when I landscape and trusted already have many world edit commands.
@eangough necropost man pls