CLOSED

Type of ban / demotion

Permanent

Ban/Demotion reason

Standing up for myself

What I have done wrong

Nothing

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

Becasue i did nothing wrong, i offended no one but whole server against me.

Um, first off it’s kinda funny you have two appeals on the forums on within a hour.

“What I have done wrong? Nothing” Um no, you called someone a fag, and was a dick to staff.

“I offended no one” How are you so sure of that? I wasn’t offended because that is pretty hard to do, however I found it unmature and halfwitty.

Well tbh if you’re gay you should be proud and if you aren’t you shouldn’t take offense. My freind left the teamspeak we were on so i just made a joke and called him a fag.

Becasue i did nothing wrong, i offended no one but whole server against me.

1. Thats false, you were rude to staff and you refused to cooperate when sheep asked you to stop multiple times.

2. You can’t say that as fact since you don’t know for sure.

I also didn’t disrespect the admin i just sasked if he was stupid and im sure he replied with “no”. I don’t see how that’s offensive, just a question.
Sheep didn’t tell me to stop at all, i got no warning my game just kept telling me disconneted remote connection….. something

ok so…

1. What is wrong with gays
  2. calling someone what is meant to be offensive isnt going to help your ban appeal
  3. what friend calls his friend a “fag”

Calling someone a fag isn’t really that funny… Are you really that low that that is your humor level?

Well you made a pretty poor appeal, so good luck on the success of it.

Sheep shouldn’t have to tell you to “stop” for calling him stupid. Gosh, he is Admin and you are probably 11 years old. GTFO

you want my friend to post on here and say what he thinks about me calling him a fag?
I speak to him almost every day of my life dude….
This thread is locked.