tszCamera

RedstonerAppeals → tszCamera

SOLVED

Hello,my name is tszCamera.Today I got banned but I have no idea why am i banned.I log in with my other account (tszfungwong and tszCamera2) to ask why am i banned and i immeddedly get banned.I try to get in again and it say, ‘Reson:The ban hammer has spoken!’ I have no idea what dose that mean.I use hacked client to log in everytime but i dont be mean to other ppl or troll other people!I made a 0 tick pluse clock but i stopped them when i left! I did nothhing worng but u banned me!That is so unfair!

Type of ban / demotion

ban for 6 days

Ban/Demotion reason

The ban hammer has spoken!

What I have done wrong

nothing

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

Because i did nothing wrong

Hi tsz…the reason I banned you was that you were discussing in tells with another member about using a hacked client. I think I saw mention of xraying..using the hacked client to fly in gamemode 0, whether it would let you use the /tp command and also something about trying to keep the chunks at spawn loaded. I tempbanned you as I was the only staff on and if you were up to no good I had only limited powers to stop you if anything occurred. I banned both your alt accounts instantly as that is not the correct way to appeal a ban.

As soon as a more senior staff member is available I will ask them to look into this incident and decide what is an appropriate course of action as I myself am unsure and acted only to pre-emptively protect the server. If you could explain exactly what you and your friend were up to and why you use a hacked client in the first place this may make it easier to clear your name.

Update: Just managed to speak to Pan and the bans for both you and azeller have been lifted. Be sure to only use your hacked client in creative only and to not use it to try and circumvent any restrictions you have because of your rank. i.e. not gain access to commands or worlds you aren’t allowed to use or build in areas outside your plot.

ion

@ionwolfhelm since when can helpers ban people? I thought you could only tempban.

since when can helpers ban people? I thought you could only tempban.

It WAS a tempban… anyways this issue is resolved.

Locked.

This thread is locked.