Hello!

Off topicIntroduce yourself! → Hello!

Note: I updated it because I added more to it and you will learn more about me. Note: I did it to late but whatever. Hello and welcome to the doughnut of redstoner and the computer virus expert (kind of). I am Hardfg5000 or H5 and I am interested in Minecraft and Operating Systems from Windows. I use either a Windows XP or an 8 laptop/computer. The XP was given to my family but I still need to buy it properly. I destoryed around 4 laptops becauase of viruses! Now, I may sort them with with my interest. Lets see. I mostly base of creative side of Minecraft like redstone and building houses. I am co-owner of fionn363’s lab and leadenr of H5police, which got damaged. Let’s get to the main subjest of this “About you” tab, information about me!

Well, to Windows operating systems, I got intrested in them not to long ago after typing windows 1 until 10. Later on, I discovered Windows 95 and 98. Then, I found Windows Xp again. I got intrested in it and wanted to have a go on. I found Virtual Box froma tutorial I found. Eventually after school, I installed it on Virtual Box. Then I got given a XP computer explained in the first paragraph.

Now, to the thing in my head a lot which are computer viruses. I enjoy watching them on a YouTube channel I discovered that explains what they do too. A top 30 video about them got me intrested in viruses, worms and trojans. I liike viruses like CIH(which deletes System32 and makes a computer unbootable), ILOVEYOU (which is real), Mydoom (search it up) and one which I don’t know if it is a virus or I used it wrong, door2windows. It made big parts of my Windows 8 unoperable so I had to rebbot my laptop because of it.

Me, I don’t personally like sharing private stuff like ages, names or whatever else. Please do not ask me it.

Now, I have been playing Minecraft for around 2 (or 3) years, starting in 2012. My redstone experiance started when I tried to place redstone on a wall, which didn’t work… My first working creation was a 2x3 door but I had to find a tutorial in the World Wide Web. But, I thought that was cheating. I made a 2x2 but I forgot something. I forgot the inverter to open the door! Now I can make small 3x3 funnel and vault doors and tiny 2x2 doors! I can make huge 4x4 funnel doors too! Oh, and I can build a 5x5 funnel and a 3 wide if I borrow some designs like the top by PigglyPops. More about Minecraft, my server histroy has came to a stop since I discovered two very good servers including this one. I didn’t know how to get to Multiplayer in the first few weeks of playing! I thoght you had to download it! My first day in the demo was… I can’t even explain it! I didn’t know the controls becuase there are no tutorials on PC MC back then in Minecraft 1.3 demo. The first death was by a skeleton and a zombie. Kept on getting shot by the Skeleton. Buying the game was a special moment. The first time I went on and I discovered it and discovered items slowly and built my first house was also special.

I got YouTube late 2013 before Christmas that year. My first video was… Terrible. Poor sounding voice and it was terrible altogether, even with a script! I started using Thumbnails a few months ago to add more to my videos and make them more exciting to watch.

That is all about me for now and now I want to wrap this up with: Thank you for reading this post and Happy Redstoning on Windows XP, 7 or 8! So, goodbye!

-H5 -H5

How do I edit posts? I got more information to share. -H5
when you hover over the post it should make an “edit” appear in the top right hand corner of the post. when you are done just click “update post” to finalize changes
Thanks for the help, Eni :). -H5
H5 CIH flashes the bios.