[EXPLOITABLE]: I think i found a Bug in WE that crashes the server!

ArchivesProblems & bugs → [EXPLOITABLE]: I think i found a Bug in WE that crashes the server!

SOLVED

when i use the commpas on Redstoner the server craches. and i do mean Crach! its not my internet cuz all other servers works well but not redstoner! PLS fix it!
1)Learn to spell crash, its not crach. 2)You’re probably wrong, your computer may be having problems, I can use the compass fine on my i5 core PC, with no lag, without fps increasing mods.
@Xsimon47 this is a known bug and has been around since 1.7.10 in world edit but all we can do at the moment is disable the permissions for these commands until there is a fix in a later version of world edit
@eniallator nope, in the 1.8 version of w/e the bug was fixed, I remember sheep talking about it.

1)Learn to spell crash, its not crach. 2)You’re probably wrong, your computer may be having problems, I can use the compass fine on my i5 core PC, with no lag, without fps increasing mods.

1. sorry i am from sweden and i am not that good at english :/
  2. i am not talking about framerate issues OK
It dosen’t crash the server I’ve been using it since 1.8 update and not once has it crashed.
@pigman239 this is probably because you don’t know how to recreate it, it only happens when you try to do one of these commands to a block in unloaded chunks.