I made a copy of the party room!

RedstonerBuilding → I made a copy of the party room!

for some days ago ==@PanFritz== had a big party on redstoner, the party was in this room: Orginal when i got there. i made it my home (Pan tp’ed out everyone after that!) so i could go back! why do you ask, becuz i liked the room, so i made a block exact copy! here it is: mine The only difference is the spawner :/ If you want to see it, come to my plot (/p h:2) and coords 3036 143 -4339 and check it out! (you can use the compass to get into it!) PS i would love a admin to place a real Giant spawner where the pig spawner iz

There is actually alot of differences. • The coal is missing on the top left of the left Ying-Yang • The redstone is missing on the top right of the right Ying-Yang • The levers on the Ying-Yangs need to be down • There isn’t any iron ore at all -_- • There are various pieces of missing glowstone • That added melon under the floor wasn’t there • ALOT of other things

So ya, If you wanna claim block by block placement. Do it right.

There is actually alot of differences. • The coal is missing on the top left of the left Ying-Yang • The redstone is missing on the top right of the right Ying-Yang • The levers on the Ying-Yangs need to be down • There isn’t any iron ore at all -_- • There are various pieces of missing glowstone • That added melon under the floor wasn’t there • ALOT of other things

So ya, If you wanna claim block by block placement. Do it right.

Woops the images was from two different angels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!