Itz now 2015!

Off topicOther → Itz now 2015!

For me, it just turned 2015! To celebrate, I wathcing Big Ben and the London eye go crazy with fireworks! I also had my laptop, sitting on the floor with Windows 2000 on Virtual box to celebrate. My cat came in as scared as a baby in a scary building. I was dancing but it didn’t work :I.

2014 has been a big year for me. Jan: Club Penguin Party thinamajjiga April: Discovery of my fav server, still my fav today but I love redstoner just as much. July: Last day of my old school Sept: Starting Secondary (high) school and birthday. Oct: Fire Alarm test! Nov: Joined first club & got Kindle. Dec: First liking Computer Operating Systems and viruses, first go at XP for years, first Rubix cube, Raspberry PI and new laptop and new year. Jan: Cat scared to death by fireworks (not funny).

So, this year has been big for me and see if 2015 is good for me. 15-10=5 ten away from my lucky number and my other lucky numbers is 12550789 and 2147485600 and 98 and 95 and 2000 and a few more.

All this from:

-H5 & Zombert & Friends

Dec: First liking Computer Operating Systems and viruses, first go at XP for years, first Rubix cube, Raspberry PI and new laptop

Was that me? or not?

I don’t know if this answers your question but all of that happened to me. -H5

Sept: Starting Secondary (high) school and birthday.

Wot, where do you live? Sounds like my school system.

In my profile, there is info about me and there is one line that says I doon’t like sharing personal infomation. I didn’t mention it but I don’t like to share where I am from eaither. So, I am going to make you play a game, what country is Big Ben an the London Eye from?

Unless, you know, do a bit of research then that will be the answer.

From -Zombert

the London Eye

Am I right that you just said where you live?

That is a part of the country but I live in it somewhere else. -H5
your year has 8 months and no birthday and did you cat really die? and btw what is that fav server?

your year has 8 months and no birthday

No, I have 12 months. I didn’t have much activities in some months. Of Course I have a birthday! It is in September.

and did you cat really die?

It is a saying I use. He did NOT die!

and btw what is that fav server?

Unfortantly, it is not this one (sorry) but the other one is a little community that does redstone. I don’t technically know the name! I think it is called Stym’s Redstone Server.

I think i might of broke a rule. Sorry if I did.