Please help me around!!!

RedstonerBuilding → Please help me around!!!

hi im new to the fourms and need some help.

1. how do you get the white rank?!? (xD)

2.Please help me around the fourms!!!

Thank you Redstoner players.

CHRISKOOL07

Info on the ranks can be found in the info tab under ranks.

Forums tab Of corse the forums tab is forums

Users tab This shows everybody who has signed up on the website

Info tab Shows info and FAQ about the server

Newa tab Obviously shows news/updates to the server

Home tab Is the default home page of the server

Donate tab Is where you can donate to the server Donation benefits are under the info tab

i am not staff and I’m sure they could explain this better than me

@chriskool07 Welcome!

1. You can find all the information about the ranks here.

2. If you click on the tabs in white on the top of the webpage, there are six links that take you to different places on the website. Home, which is just Redstoner.com, News, which is the news about the latest things that are going on in the server and website, Info which is all of your server information, Forums, which is where you can post threads about many things, Users, which is a page of all of the website users, and Donate, which is where you can donate to the server.

Hope this helps :D

Basically you have to stay around for a while and build a few things. Eventually somebody will change your rank.

Dont warry, I’m doing the same thing.

Evan do you have nothing better to do than go around pointing out necroposters?

(Thomas is new btw, he might not even know what necroposting is. Don’t take it out on him)

ye don’t take it out on me

(BTW isn’t saying that something is necroposting, necropsying itself)

???

If someone has already necroposted, I consider the thread reborn (kinda, it depends) so idk but what I DO know is that heck Evan, it’s annoying!
To get the white rank (member) you need to sign up to the website then ask a member of staff if they will promote you! (Do not ask to be promoted for other ranks though)