Panfritz + NightShade

RedstonerBlames → Panfritz + NightShade

SOLVED

Player

Panfritz And NightShade

Description

I Made A joke That i sad many Times before “Can A StaffMember Look At My Plot So i Can Get Builder” Then a bit later PanFritz Sad “Oke” And DeModeded Me To Builder And took my nick And Later Sad It Would Be For A Week Becasue i Waisted There Time.

Chat

Time

19:23

UTC +1

Proof

Ask Pan ore NightShade They Will Know it

What i Think About it

I think It Was A Bit Silly But Stil A week Demoded I dont Get That And Pan Also Sad That I wasted my Time And that i wanted it Maybe I sad It but You Need to be Really Dumb to Take it Seriously.And As Last That sad i waisted there time But Really They Waisted There own Time by Going in to it And Demoding me For A Super Super Silly Thing I dont Think This Is Really Mature From The staff

Uh daan… Grammar. oh and why was this cause taken for a minor thing @PanFritz @Nightshade32 ? oh and the grammar fine… : £7.6255975e+12 Proof of money calculation: https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=3%5E3%5E3
Obviusly i didnt take it seriusly, but if you are gonna be a dickhead and do it, then ill just show you what happens. Hopefully you wont take the piss again knowing what might happen.
  1. Why You Talk Like It, It Is Very Annoying You Know ?

2. You asked for it

Oh and me and night made the decision of perhaps extending your time depending on how you take it, seeing you dont see the error of your ways 2 weeks with no trusted
This is Just really Mean And i Am not A dick.
maybe he will learn something from this, maybe not. Dont be a dick next time.
Nope, this is called consequences, you asked for it, we delivered. next time dont ask for it if you dont want it.

Panda.. Why are you being the “Dick”?

FFS…

Dont ask for something if you arent serius.
Panda your taking this WAY too far
Next time, dont be a dickhead.

Just close this…

Oh and me and night made the decision of perhaps extending your time depending on how you take it, seeing you dont see the error of your ways 2 weeks with no trusted

1 week for such a small matter is plenty, Panda, please don’t make it worse. Just a warning would’ve been fine in the first place. Don’t be so harsh. I’m okay with 1 week, but just because he’s wondering exactly why he was demoted you should NOT double this temporary and already harsh enough punishment.

So 1 week Oke This Is ok As long My 3rd Plot Isnt Removed This Punshisment Was Going to happen Becuase i am behaving that Nice In the chat Sometimes.

Makes me speechless.

If a player gets promoted to trusted EVERY ! staff member approves on that player. Players need to earn that trust. Everyone screws up now and then. And he gets instantly demoted ? Besides how can just the 2 of you decide to demote if everyone has to approve for a promotion. This is totally unreasonable.

I’m not angry or anything but disappointed.

Since I’ve been active again I don’t feel comfortable with staff’s behaviour and the atmosphere on the server at all.

Constantly people are getting kicked/banned/demoted. Never experienced that on Redstoner before.

Enough said. I feel like I can talk as much as I want to or try to state my point of view. Won’t change a thing. ( If change is even wanted.. )

Well. As a consequence I quit on Redstoner once again.

Bye

Consider it an and gate. If 1 of all inputs is false, the output is false. This isn’t exactly how our voting system works, but you get the idea xD

I don’t like to see you go, but thats just how it is I guess.

@kotovsyndrom So, if some trusted spams chat for example and griefs we need to vote to demote him? That doesnt make sense, anyway look at it as he asked to be “promoted” to builder, for that we dont need votes so we changed his rank, to get trusted again however you need to get votes again. Dont look at it as a punishment as is.

So 1 week Oke This Is ok As long My 3rd Plot Isnt Removed This Punshisment Was Going to happen Becuase i am behaving that Nice In the chat Sometimes.

Honestly, most of the time when i am online and @Daan_nos is, the chat isnt that nice. Sometimes he makes fake bans and kicks, wich really annoy me. I also think that its quite fair that he is demoted for a week. Why do i think this you may ask? Well he talks alot in caps, wich really annoys me.

Why You Talk Like It, It Is Very Annoying You Know ?

Misa is right

I am Oke with Being Demoted for a WEEK(Or less :D) because i did “Silly Stuff”

Pan. I agree. But this is a minor offence to me.

Arthur. I don’t like Daan very much. I do not understand how he could possibly have earned the trusted rank. But that’s just my oppinion, which might be wrong due to the fact that he actually got promoted to trusted. I do not want to question staff’s judgement on promotions. However , this is not about if Daan should be trusted or not considering his behaviour but about how staff handles ‘problems’ like this one. I reckon its anything but good for the servers atmosphere.

I heavily agree with sheep, with what I’m seeing here. In this case, it appears to be exactly like he said, a joke. He may have done it repeatedly, but when pan says “wasting time,” exactly. Pan’s wasting his own time by obviously seeing a trusted ask for builder, and “promoting” him. And stop there, no. You went to the point of calling him a “dick” for nothing more than a joke and a tad bit of chat spam, worthy of not even a kick IMO. But ohhhh, nope! It doesn’t stop there. You stated:

look at it as he asked to be “promoted” to builder, for that we dont need votes so we changed his rank, to get trusted again however you need to get votes again. Dont look at it as a punishment as is.

If I’m blind, tell me, but are you saying he’s permanently demoted and needs votes to get trusted back? WHAT? I wasn’t involved in this at first or anything, but I want to be heard. I think I’m missing something here, and if I am, tell me. I don’t know whether this is a punishment for collaborative annoyances and offenses, or what.

important part: you are demoting him from a rank on redstoner which is insanely hard to get, and requires much work on an offense that you didn’t even WARN him for. I’m not really in this, but I call it abuse of powers

I am sorry if I seem angry and am wrong about something, but then again, tell me if I am.

This thread is locked.