tszCamera

RedstonerAppeals → tszCamera

CLOSED

Dear RedstoneSheep,I want ot tell you that i use hacked client but I never ever tell you redstoner is suck.Please proof me that I have said some shit like this.
Oh i know wat is happening,noreply+1103@redstoner.com is my friend and Alex_Siu_Ho’s account.Amd Alex_Siu_Ho hates this server so you use it to say redstoner suck.I am sure I dont do that because I build a ton of thing in your server and that proof it I love the server so I WILL NEVER SAY REDSTONER SUCK!
Please use the correct format which can be found here.

Type of ban / demotion

forever banned

Ban/Demotion reason

My fucking friend use OUR account to lie to you I said redstoner suck

What I have done wrong

none

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

because it is my friend fales, not my false

why would you share an account with someone in the first place? they are only like 20$ or something so thats just selfish. why would you share an account with someone who knows you like redstoner but he hates it? tbh this doesn’t look very plausible.

updated title so its not just “WTF!?"

@Eni Alex_Siu_Ho is my best friend so ofc i will trust him and I share the account w/ him because we make video about gmaing together so he should have permission to know the account’s password.
@Eni also make a google account is free

Alex_Siu_Ho is my best friend so ofc i will trust him

it doesn’t seem like hes very trustworthy. also make sure to keep things in the one post instead of having 2

So…May I unban now? I rly want to play in redstoner , I spent a lot a lot of time to make thing in redstoner and I have a great time with Speedtime100.I dont want to lose everything in redstoner.
well you don’t really have a compelling argument here so im just going to leave it to @redstone_sheep to figure out because he’s the one who banned you.
This thread is locked.