A sad decision......

Off topicOther → A sad decision......

CLOSED

Recently, I have started to lose intrest in something that will upset you all. With this, it destroys the point of being on the server. I may only pop on to build creative objects.

Windows OS has been in the way of Minecraft recently. Also, computer viruses have been invading my mind. Redstone is really techical in my opinion, including triggering annoyance to demolish the creation. So, I have to make a sad decision that you will do lots of effects.

I have quit…. Redstone.

I really appoligise with any inconviniance caused by this decision. But it happens to everyone some day. I hope you understand why I made the desicion.

Sad message by H5 & Zombert and friends.

If its a sad decision don’t quit…

Yah, ummm I quit redstone a while back and I still do tiny (and I do mean tiny) bits of redstone. However I still have motivation for minecraft. I suggest something like landscaping to do as a hobby, it doesn’t matter if you’re not good at it, I’m not too good myself but I don’t let that stop me.

What I’m trying to say is that you should always do something to keep you motivated.

Hacker Thomas and pikachu are dicks like what the hell

This is necropost! well i dont care.

Ean i didnt have time when i made that reply HE is awesome and H5? Come back on on da server PLZ!

I used to be like that… But I carried on dont give up! Watch Redstone tutorials! Sethbling once did a series where he taught Grumm Redstone… Watch that ==SquidneyBean==
Don’t necropost please!
Shut up @PyjamaL1ama there’s nothing wron with necroposting
Hey @SquidneyBean no need to be like that! Chill dude :P
Sorry this was before I truly knew how annoying necroposting is for the server!!
Das ok, remember what Dico said, if it is relevant and not pointless, go ahead. If it isn’t, don’t post. :)
Plus that was relevant I was encouraging them!

I know that @SquidneyBean but I was simply reminding you of Dico’s words should you ever be unsure whether to post :P

Please get back on topic or just don’t post for a bit here now.