Some more commands for everyone

ArchivesFeature requests → Some more commands for everyone

CLOSED

What feature do you want:

1. For all members to have /wb (in creative and trusted worlds only) this command creates a workbench for the player to use instead of clicking on a workbench. this can be especially handy in making banners and such. EDIT: I was wrong here. Don’t mind this command

2. For builders, some more worldedit commands would come in handy. Especially for terraforming, //smooth would be very useful and much more efficient. I see no downsides. For other projects, //generate or //g is an amazing command for creating structures based on a mathematical expression. I see no downsides and this has very awesome capabilities.

Why do you think its a good idea:

None of these commands present any real dangers or harm to the server and could prove more efficient and useful.

There are also quite a few other worldedit commands that would be helpful and don’t prove harmful. I will list them if you wish. I didn’t given the unlikeliness this will change since it hasn’t in the past 2 years.
This sounds like a great idea since I actruly really like the generate command
Well we could add /ewb or just make a linked to command to /ewb as the command being /ct