Grammatical Errors in the Redstoner History

ArchivesWebsite problems & bugs → Grammatical Errors in the Redstoner History

SOLVED

I don’t mean to bother you, as I realize that admins are very busy, but I recently noticed some grammatical errors on the Redstoner History page (http://redstoner.com/info/16-history-of-redstoner), and in the best interests of the community, I decided to report them here.

There are a number of errors in grammar which I believe should be fixed. However, to save time, I will only point out some of them. The first word of the first paragraph should be “firstly” instead of “first.” The second sentence of the second paragraph should not start with “but” due to that fact that it is a conjunction. However, this is commonly accepted in many academic papers. In the third sentence of the fourth paragraph, it says that the server lost “it’s” connection. This should not have an apostrophe, as it implies the contraction of “it is.” Instead, this should say “its,” to show possession. Lastly, I would like to point out the comma splice in the seventh paragraph. The second comma should be a semicolon because it connects two independent clauses.

Thank you for considering my feedback.

Your friendly neighbourhood grammarian, flying_MAchinez

Bump, these bugs are incredibly annoying. Thanks to whomever sees and fixes this first!
Posted twice… Oops!
I fixed the its thing months ago, the but thing is commonly accepted (though maybe we should change that) and the while first/firstly thing works I believe. I never saw this post though :P