Jabbo10

RedstonerAppeals → Jabbo10

SOLVED

Type of ban / demotion

Permanent.

Ban/Demotion reason

Offending people/ Ignoring staff.

What I have done wrong

I disrespected my follow peers in the Redstoner community. I also disrespected an admin by being arrogant and cocky.

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

I am truly sorry for what I did. I have been searching for 2 weeks for a minecraft server that beats the benchmark set by Redstoner, but I can’t seem to find one. I have never been on a server with such friendly people, friendly admins, awesome atmosphere, and a good level of respect for one another. I understand I was the dickhead who disrespected you guys and let you guys and myself down. I have taken 2 weeks to realize that i fucked up. I apologize to all the members of Redstoner, admins, and most importantly Redstone Sheep. I miss the server and the people, I am just asking for a second chance.

Hi Jabbo, well done on finally making a decent ban appeal. Acknowledging our own mistakes and learning from them is a great thing to be able to do. It seems you have acknowledged what you did was wrong, IF you are given a second chance I hope you can show us all that you have learned from your mistake and are much more respectful in chat.
Appreciate it Ion, If i am given a second chance I will be more polite and respect authority.

I think it’s pretty cool of you to man up and express what you did and how you know what you did was wrong. I think you should be unbanned, but, next time, try not to do things like that, alright?

gratz if you get unbanned soon

Sorry for this, I just think you guys have forgotten about this appeal. Bump my own post.
Fair enough bump tbh im not staff ingame anymore but ill bring this to attention atm the amount of mods is a tad lacking so things get proccessed a bit slower than usual sorry
I’m ok for an unban, but I need more opinions to do it
No unban, he built a massive lag machine and didnt turn it off when asked repeatidly? He was also a massive dick when calmly asked questions. I dont think these people desserve to stay on redstoner.
I think his appeal is well made and he deserves a second chance. I vote yes for unban
Thank you guys, but soupman, must you really be so judgemental? I know what I did was wrong and reacted to it badly. Im a normal teenage guy who gets a bit annoyed when I’m wrong. But no need to be like that. And get your facts straight mate, I did try turn it off, sheep prevented me from doing that. I also had no idea it was causing lag. And what do you mean these people??? I think the people who shouldn’t be allowed on the server are people like you, get some respect bud, I’ve learnt my lesson, I don’t think you have yet.
I’m sorry bud but I think I know what I’ve done wrong and you really don’t have to remind me… you really could have just said “I think he should stay banned for the way he acted.” I would respect that but don’t come post stuff here that isn’t true.
I strongly believe Jabbo deserves an Unban as most other people in this thread say so and he has learnt from his mistakes! People make mistakes! People change overtime! Didn’t your parents ever tell you to learn from your mistakes!? You’ve go to learn to be a little more forgiving ==SquidneyBean==
I’m totally okay with unbanning you. Since all staff members (the one that didn’t agree isn’t staff at this moment) who posted on this thread agreed to an unban, I think it’s safe to say it’s okay to unban you right now - so there you go, you’re unbanned! :D Welcome back <3

@Dico200

Wait what? Soup isn’t staff? What happened?

He decided to step down for the good of the server… I don’t know what else to say. He tried I guess.

He decided to step down for the good of the server… I don’t know what else to say. He tried I guess.

mhm

Thank you guys, appreciate it a lot. I have improved my attitude towards you guys and will not do what I did in the past again. Thank you for a second chance.
Im very sad that soup left. :(
Please dont necropost, it is a very tedious thing.