7 day ban

RedstonerAppeals → 7 day ban

SOLVED

TempBan

Banned for 7 days

Reason

Advertising 2 times with warning 1 hour tempban

What did i do wrong

Yesterday i sad Go 2 my channel “Daan Nos” with link 1 hour temp ban Today NinjaFail sad “Hay i just started my Youtube Channel calded…..” Then i sad kind a the same messagse and i got banned for 1 week.

Why should i be unbaned

i think it is a bit overkill 2 ban some1 for 7 days second time advertising with (waring) 1 hour tempBan I think a 1 2 3 or 4 day ban is more oke.

and i am sure some staff will say “But you are trusted” The thing is i dont think most staff trust me So maybe there can even be a disscusion 2 demote me 2 builder. I think the staff just needs 2 vote again if a can have the Trusted rank.

A 7 day ban is completely just when you deliberately disobeyed a rule.

Of course it doesn’t go 1,2,3 ect day bans. Are you retarded?

This post is really close to getting you demoted as I see it.

Really you were told to stop and you still did it. I feel that its fine if you got banned for that long since it easy just not to do a simple rule. Also @hackerthomas I don’t think he should get demoted at all, since that is nothing related adertising dies not affect trust.

@eangough, I was only saying that because he said this:

So maybe there can even be a disscusion 2 demote me 2 builder.

IF there were to be a discussion held on getting you demoted after your unban, surely I think you’d be demoted back to Builder.

Also, what you did was clearly wrong, and you shouldn’t have done that. I mean, it’d be better if you only said what your yt name was, but full on giving a link was a bit over the line. I think a tempban should totally be given, but I don’t see a week as such a punishment, as I’d just give it a day or two. But, that’s the staff’s decision to shorten your ban or not.

Hey, a second offense means you already had been warned. The ban still stands, although I hardly think demoting is applicable.
you think that’s bad. I got banned for “large amounts of griefing”, something that I wasn’t even online to do.
@Aaron_HL don’t post on solved threads
This thread is locked.