"Requirements for Helper" post in Info

ArchivesWebsite feature requests → "Requirements for Helper" post in Info

CLOSED

Hello.

I know the requirements for Helper Rank and Moderator Rank are similar, but I wondered if you could add a separate post called “Requirements for Helper”. They are in fact a different rank. Similar to how there are already a post for Admins, Devs, and Mods. This would help also with the staff applications and in-game.

Thank you.

As you stated, the requirements for helper and moderator are similar. In fact, they are pretty much the same. If your applying for mod the chances are you are going to get helper first. Although I do think something of helper should be mentioned in the post.
@cheetie Or change the name to “Requirements for Helper & Moderator?”
@hackerthomas That would also work.
@cheetie But do Helpers “manage promotions/demotions”? I don’t think so.

cough

here is a brief overview of Moderator requirements, which you probably need to become a Helper, too.

cough

@Hackerthomas ok great now let’s make an entirely new page for helper with exactly the same things as mod oh but wait! It’s gotta be without one line.

It’s honestly just a waste of time to do that, it’s easier to maybe just add something like a note at the end of that line that says ‘Mods only’

@barrygold21 & @cheetie

Yes, it does not matter what they change, as long as it specifies the difference.