Give the all the users their correct color around their name to match their rank.

ArchivesWebsite feature requests → Give the all the users their correct color around their name to match their rank.

CLOSED

Hello.

The “Users” tab in the menu shows only Red, Blue and Green [3] around peoples names, when in fact there are [7] obtainable ranks. Plus the two random people who have been banned at the end of the User list. -.-

Could we please have it that each user has their correct corresponding color as in-game?

Example, darken the Administrators color and keep the Builders the way they are, then move the color blue to the Helper Rank members, finally add in the remaining colors. Example of the colors?:

Example of the colors?

Then when that is all done, structure them in order similar to the way they are. Change it like putting the Developers right under the Admins, move the Helpers right under the Moderators, and then the Trusted after that, and so on.

I think this would be very helpful to see this kind of organization and classification.

Thank you for checking out this request.

I really like this idea ,but it just seems hard to do when people log in to re organize the tab list, but people with better coding skill probaly can do this.

@eangough Thank you for the input.

It should not be that hard to code it, especially since they already did [3].

However I am talking about the website user list, not the tab in-game.

Although, yes, I would love to see the exact same thing in-game as well! :p

Oh In that case I heard they have been trying to figure out a way to get pex and the website to send information but they said its hard. Also they can’t just change everyone’s rank in the website that why its only staff since they won’t rank up as fast and there is not a lot of them.

@eangough

Well if they are able to link it to the server, it would update it self as soon as someone got promoted.

If it is really too much trouble, then I wish they at least put the Helpers and Developers in their correct places.

Then the color change for Administrators, Developers, Moderators, Helpers.

That ^, they could do by hand very fast and would help out tremendously.

That is very true

I love this idea.

To add on, I’d like to say it’d be cool if admins could also implement a system to auto-detect if someone is a donator and give them their donator symbol on the website, as the last time I heard, it’s manual.

@chloetherat

Yes, I believe it is manual. I love that idea and the coding for that would be easy as well.

(p.s) I am going to donate at some point, I’m just not sure if I am evolved enough yet to do so. -.-

@cheetie Ah I see. Thanks for that.

However, he does not mention the Developer Rank.

Also, he did not mention anything like changing the current color of blue on the Moderators, to Red like they are suppose to be.

That was posted over 6 months ago.

This post will also let Sheep know we are still wanting and waiting for it! :)

This thread is locked.