1 high 2X piston extender

RedstonerBuilding → 1 high 2X piston extender

CHALLENGE

this can be achieved with piston lines and lever/button input

please post a picture and/or location on the comments

good luck!

This is impossible

probs not

EDIT : I have found that this is impossible as the only way of transfering signals via 1 tall is through redstone blocks/pistons but due to there instant block retraction it has prooven to be difficulty I have tried numerous ways such as using buttons etc but none have been effective. I have however found a “quirk” with pistons where if a signal is traveling when the power source turns of due to the instantanous retraction it wil lcause a 1 tick pulse. I tried using this to my advantage but due to it giving off a constant out put it was impossible to use to retract the second piston#

EDIT : SUCCES!!!!!!!!!!!! Except you need to pulse it 4x but who cares SSUZZZEESZZZZ

I do not quite understand. What exactly is he challenging?
Oh I get it. This has already been done by thegunmaster

![DONE] (http://puu.sh/eI85n/f13aec5096.jpg) THERE :D

Mine uses pistons rsblocks and slime blocks so its a challenge in itself I didnt cheat by using torches (not that we werent allowed to use torches xD)

There you go. Smaller torchless DPE
I still dont care :C jk xD good for you. you made a smaller one.
Hacker the gun master made a flush one before and the input was not on the wall too

@eangough

Where is it at?

I saw it on a video by gundershot @hackerthomas
i remember about 4 months ago i worked with someone on a different server and we made one of these with no slimeblocks, but i cant remember how … new challenge, make one with no slimeblocks.
There you go @bishopadams
that looks about right, thanks @MCtechnical