Arduino

Off topicElectronics → Arduino

Arduino is dope af, sexy, and an open source microcontroller. I just thought to post something to this new category. People who don’t know what this is, can inform their brains about this useful mini computer. It’s core libraries are written in C and C++ and compiled using avr-gcc. It is similar to the Raspberry Pi, but it can do so much more. -.-

More Arduino Information On Wikipedia

40 Things To Do With Arduino

Buy Arduino On Adafruit

Please tell me what you mean by ‘it can do so much more’

They both have their Pros and Cons, however IMO and many others, the Arduino comes out on top due to the functionality and ease of doing most tasks.

Here are some examples. Please Google it if you need more.

Arduino is dope af, sexy, and an open source microcontroller

Wrong, arduino is dope as fuck , sexy, and open source dev platform based around the atmel avr microcontrollers.

And imo the main pros of this over raspberry pi is that there is no shitty OS running behing your program, besides the bootloader wich only runs on startup and can also be overwriten completely but you lose the ability to upload software using the serial port :)

Its very usefull for development, for full builds you can just take the little avr out ( in the case of it not being SMD) and stick it in your custom made pcb :D

The real cons are that most of them are 8 bit, besides the arm based DUE and have a relatively low clock speed of 16 mhz, but dont get fooled with no os running behind it thats fast as hell…

Last year, me and my friend made my FPV Wifi drone run off of the Sprint 4G network using an Arduino and other gadgets. This meant as long as it had connection from the towers or satellites, I could control it. The only limitation that existed was the battery. Needless to say it was dope as fuck.

Similar to this, but we had a much different approach.

|>Wrong, arduino is dope as fuck , sexy, and open source dev platform based around the atmel avr microcontrollers.

A = ======== = A = ======== = A =

That I a big smily face but it didn’t work